Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What are some of the most beautiful places on earth? Reward $3
Created by au52, 635 days ago, 903 views

There must be some beautiful places on earth. Have you been there?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

nihal29635 days ago

Paris, Taj mahal in Agra

• downvote

chakramed635 days ago

Hi

Man if you didn't visit Marrakesh in morocco you didn't visit any thing in your life . Just visit this link then you can change your opinion https://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g293734-Marrakech_Marrakech_Tensift_El_Haouz_Region-Vacations.html

Regards,

• downvote

azzromyo635 days ago

Hi @au52
there are a lot of places but i prefer thailand because it is naturally beautiful

my last visit was there it is the most beuatiful place i was visit

hope you like this

• downvote

warywolf634 days ago

I grew up and lived most of my life in Tucson, Arizona. And while it's hot, dry, and all the plants have stickers, I think there's no more beautiful place than the Sonoran desert of southern Arizona!

• downvote

serezha634 days ago

Hi! I'd like to go to:
Victoria Falls at the junction of Zimbabwe and Zambia,
Marble caves in Patagonia, at the junction of Argentina and Chile,
Turquoise Lake, Jiuzhaigou National Park, China,
Machu Picchu, Peru.

I've been to Cologne, there is a chic Cathedral !!! It's amazing!!! And in a town Mehlem Ort near the Rhine there is a beautiful castle of the Nibelungs, the most interesting thing is to climb on foot along the lower slopes of the Alps. It's very beautiful !!!

And Crimea - Ai-Petri - 1234 meters !!! Amazing nature and the air!

• downvote

joytotheworld628 days ago

I won't say any place in particular but the peak of mountain is very breathtaking!

• downvote

paolacio627 days ago

rome,italy

• downvote

SOUTSAN626 days ago

Agadir Morrocco

• downvote

zrodfects608 days ago

Though I have never been but I think Thailand, I love how they have those huge rock formations in the beach side, great for photography...

• downvote

zukgod608 days ago

Alaska, or Lake Chelan in Washington state, but only if your going to or staying in the US. If going out of the United States, then it's really hard to say because there are so many amazingly beautiful places on this earth. It all depends on what you like to do, just stay out of the middle east, even though many parts of it are beautiful and I have been many times, it's just far to dangerous right now. Vietnam is amazing, Africa was a dump, Korea is nasty, all of Europe was amazing with the exception of the people of France, Greenland is beautiful, I think hands down new Zealand has been the most amazing place I have ever been, so quiet and peaceful the food however was nothing special. Just throw a dart at a world map and go to that place, and next trip do the same thing. My wife and I have been doing this for years, and every time we find someplace amazing. Have fun and be safe.

• downvote

TAR17607 days ago

Amazonie brazel ♥♡♥

• downvote

jamaicascout607 days ago

I would say............JAMAICA.....a island with fantstic beaches.....like Negril,..waterfalls...like Ocho Rios,..and mountains...like Blue Mountains..

• downvote

musishoon606 days ago

Dubai has some gorgeous sights

• downvote

yemilinks601 days ago

TOP 10 MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO VISIT BEFORE YOU DIE
Hopefully these are helpful and you can also check the pictures here online at http://www.wonderslist.com/top-10-most-beautiful-places-to-visit-before-you-die/

Whitehaven Beach – Australia

Whitehaven Beach is known for its white sands. The Beach is a 7 km stretch along Whitsunday Island. The island is accessible by boat from the mainland tourist ports of Airlie Beach and Shute Harbour, as well as Hamilton Island. The Beach was named the top Eco Friendly Beach in the world by CNN.com. Dogs are not permitted on the beach and cigarette smoking is prohibited.

Westin Maui Resort & Spa Hawaii

A fantastic lobby with waterfalls and pools greets visitors to this lush Kaanapali resort where the impressive scenery, friendly service, fabulous spa and awesome swimming pools are the highlights. The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka’anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka’anapali Beach.

The Fairy Pools on the Isle of Skye – Scotland

If you are backpacking in Scotland generally or are planning a trip to the Isle of Skye then I heartily recommend that you visit the so-called Fairy Pools.The Fairy Pools is located in Cuillins Hills, Isle of Skye, Scotland. The Fairy Pools are a series of clear, cold pools and waterfalls formed as Allt Coir’ a’ Mhadaidh tumbles down from the foothills of the Black Cuillins into Glen Brittle.

Marble Caverns of Carrera Lake – Chile

Azure temple, Lake General Carrera in Patagonia, Chile, A natural wonder that could be the world’s most beautiful cave network. An Azure Temple created by nature, the walls of this network of water-filled marble caverns show just how magnificent the precious geography of our planet can be.

The Shahara Bridge – Yemen

This bridge was constructed in 17th century to connect towns at the tops of mountains in the state of Yemen. Shahara Bridge built to fight against Turkish invaders. It’s a scary bridge and a popular tourist attraction.

Havasu Falls – Grand Canyon National Park

Havasu Falls is paradise on Earth. This is an absolutely amazingly beautiful waterfall located in a remote canyon of Arizona. The spectacular waterfalls and isolated community within the Havasupai Indian Reservation attract thousands of visitors each year. The Havasupai are intimately connected to the water and the land. This blue- green water is sacred to the Havasupai.

Fjaðrárgljúfur Canyon – Iceland

Fjaðrárgljúfur is a canyon in south east Iceland which is up to 100 m deep and about 2 kilometres long, with the Fjaðrá river flowing through it. It is located near the Ring Road, not far from the village of Kirkjubæjarklaustur.The canyon was created by progressive erosion by flowing water from glaciers through the rocks and palagonite over millennia.

Arang Kel, Neelum Valley – Kashmir, Pakistan

A Breathtaking, Lush Green Village In Neelum Valley, Kashmir. Situated at the hill top near Kel, about 1500 feet ascend from River Neelam. It is also a village full of beautiful sceneries. It is a piece of utmost beauty, one can find in Kashmir. Visit Neelum Valley for Arang Kel, a worth visiting place.

The Dark Hedges – Northern Ireland

This beautiful avenue of beech trees was planted by the Stuart family in the eighteenth century. The Dark Hedges is one of the most photographed natural phenomena in Northern Ireland and a popular attraction for tourists from across the world. It was intended as a compelling landscape feature to impress visitors.

Coast near Marsa Matruh – Egypt

Mersa Matruh is a major Egyptian tourist resort and serves as a getaway resort for Europeans as well as Cairenes eager to flee the capital in the sweltering summer months. It is served by Mersa Matruh Airport. The city is known for its white soft sands and calm transparent waters.

• downvote

MASY2000601 days ago

the best place in earth gather both beatifull places and amasing peoples is EGYPT, the country of more 10000 year BC of civilation.
You're welcome to visit EGYPT.

• downvote

Saksham568 days ago

In my case I would like to go New Jersey in America and like to see the new Hindu Mandir opening shortly on 10th August.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    thangfish2003 What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
    AF Which country would you like to travel most?
    minice Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
    philip What is the most powerful passport in the world?
    bike Which website do you use to book hotels?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.