Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Which Mobile Browser do you prefer and why? Reward $2
Created by BTW, 1006 days ago, 1514 views

Which Mobile Browser do you prefer and why?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

aidenstone1006 days ago

I use FireFox as my mobile browser because of its stability, privacy, and lightweight. It's customizable, takes up less space than the others, and in MY opinion it out-does all the other browsers INCLUDING Chrome! You can also get free addins for it! You can pick this up FREE on GooglePlay Store.

There is another app that is for security minded people and it's called Orbot. (Also available on GooglePlay Store.) This browser is known for its security and privacy ratings, it's free, and easy to install. I keep this as an alternative browser when I'm a little more security conscious.

One more thing: I know that you just asked for suggestions on browsers but I'm going to toss in an extra point here. If you want privacy, there are 3 search engins that you really need to check out: StartPage Search, IxQuick (StartPage's Sister Site), and DuckDuckGo. The first 2 are touted as being the worlds MOST PRIVATE BROWSING experience. Searches aren't logged, you can keep your history and cookies cleaned a lot easier, they're all customizable, they all allow you to search for images, and you can go to their settings tab and customize adult block, privacy, skins, and so many other things! I use StartPage but the other 2 are just as good!

So there you go! I hope that this at least somewhat answers your question and like always, I like to give a little more than just the basic information!

Peace, and HAPPY BROWSING!

• downvote

chakramed1006 days ago

I use default movile browser it lighter anf not taking many resource

• downvote

nihal291006 days ago

chrome as it is inbuilt and I love it, it is fast and easy to use one handedly, can sync your bookmarks and saved passwords from desktop browser , support Google weblight when you are on slow network. great for watching YouTube videos , slideshows , it support JavaScript .all in all awesome for those having android phones . must try there is a hidden dino game in chrome when no internet access just tap on the screen your dinosaur will start running . great time pass, very nice browser,
regards

• downvote

Aguru1003 days ago

I use AdBlock browser (adblockbrowser.org), it's light, simple to use and ad blocking makes internet serfing with it fast and secure.

• downvote

Proletus1003 days ago

dolphin
when zooming in on a page its the only browser that keeps text readeble wthout swiping the page....
sometimes ghostery, cos of the great adblock

• downvote

diya1001 days ago

@aidenstone
uc browser and opira mini because the are really fast at browsing and easy to use

• downvote

rjonesbos1000 days ago

Honestly I prefer Google chrome because I can sync history and bookmarks and it remember all of my forms of passwords. I can also take it mobile with me because I have my phone synched to my computer through google and they pay me just for using their apps...

• downvote

nihal29999 days ago

uc browser is also fantastic

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ999 days ago

Have you ever tried COC COC browser? If not, then give it a try. It is based on Chrome and has many utilities which chrome do not have

• downvote

joytotheworld999 days ago

I prefer firefox. It's light and fast. It doesn't take a lot of memory and works well even when the wifi connection I have is poor.

• downvote

omarwa79999 days ago

UC Browser is the best and free mobile browser. Download uc phone browser to browse fast and save data. try it http://adf.ly/1Ykagx

• downvote

Zufcena994 days ago

At android is best the google chrome, because it connect with google profile.

• downvote

igor994 days ago

ASUS Browser web browsing experience by emphasizing speed, security, and being user friendly. Its design allows you to browse and search the internet at the fastest speeds while providing many exclusive features.

• downvote

AskBob9118994 days ago

I use Chrome it may not have the best Security but I have it protected with Avast Mobile Security and Anti Virus, I like Chrome for on my Android Tablet I like the fact that it has good Sync capitablity's a cansave passwords.

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ994 days ago

I like UC browser. Much like Chrome

• downvote

UssaMourahib993 days ago

I use safari

Really not bad

• downvote

zrodfects982 days ago

I use Google Chrome on my iPad since I use it on my PC, I have add on's on my Chrome to make the interface look like an iOS screen with clickable icons, very nicely designed, it's awesome......

• downvote

houssam_haddour978 days ago

i prefer using google chrome browser ,because Google Chrome may not be the most feature-packed browser you can download, but it’s definitely the fastest and most well-integrated with Android. Plus, it’s so well-integrated with the desktop version of Chrome that if you use it there (and you trust Chrome Sync, of course) it’s worth using just to be able to pick up your phone or tablet and continue from where you left off on your computer. also Chrome Sync eliminates the need to use third-party tools to send yourself links, open tabs, and bookmarks, which is a huge benefit.

• downvote

nino2018977 days ago

hi dear
the best
Opera
Opera Mini for Android

Opera for Android

Opera Mini for Windows Phone

Opera Mini for iOS:

Opera Coast for iOS

http://www.opera.com/blogs/mobile/2015/11/which-mobile-browser-is-best-for-your-phone/

• downvote

G33kpaine974 days ago

For my experience I used UC Browser. Beacuse this is fast and very clean UI. Fast Downloading and also Streaming, but it depends on ur internet how fast it is.

• downvote

Muzammil891 days ago

I prefer UC browser because it has; *Data saver *Cloud Download *Speed

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    Latest Topics
    totan1 Which country make Phone
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.