Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 Itching all over - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Itching all over Reward $2
Created by MikuChan, 857 days ago, 1037 views

Heya everyone for at leasta year now I have been suffering with a strange itching whenever I get too hot, yesterday i was taking a shower and i got it really bad and had to get out, but i also get it from exsersing sometimes just walking too far, sometimes i get it at night too which stops me sleeping. i get it all over my body and it doesn't usually stop until i cool off, anyone know what it is or how to stop it?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

azzromyo857 days ago

Hi @MikuChan
i just can help you by visiting a dermatologist or there is sensitivity to some kind of food
or just read this :https://www.aad.org/public/kids/skin/eczema/making-the-itch-go-away

hope i hear good news from you soon

• downvote

MikuChan857 days ago

Thanks for the quick reply, think i will visit a dermatologist, i didn't know there was such a thing tbh thanks so much for your advise

• downvote

marketsgolabl857 days ago

@MikuChan

Itchy skin, also known as pruritus, is an irritating and uncontrollable sensation that makes you want to scratch to relieve the feeling. The possible causes for itchiness range from internal illnesses, such as kidney or liver disease, to skin rashes
http://www.healthline.com/health/itching

• downvote

jcrinc857 days ago

Oh, that brings back horrible memories. Hubby and I were at a park and out of the blue, I felt like my entire body had been bitten by something and I was extremely itchy to such an extreme that if a body of water would have been nearby, I would have jumped in. We had to hurry and get inside a cool building. For the next year, anytime I got hot, I would turn red and itch. I went to the doctor and after MANY visits, I found out I had a gluten sensitivity. I cut out gluten from my diet for a few months and the itching went away. You may want to give it a try. It solved my problem. Once I got the gluten issue under control, I was able to slowly add it back into my diet and now I'm fine. Good luck to you!

• downvote

chakramed857 days ago

The central chemical involved in itching is histamine, a molecule released by mast cells in the skin. Histamine is the chemical that causes the itch and reddening when bitten by insects. It binds to local nerve endings on specific receptors.

An itch from cutaneous (skin-related) stimuli, such as movement of small hairs on the body, is transmitted along the same pathway as pain. An itch caused by histamine is transmitted to the brain by a different neural pathway, described in 2001 by Andrew et al. As with pain, a histamine-induced itch travels via the spinothalamic tract, but in fibres specific for itch.

Hi @MikuChan ,

Causes
The feeling of itchiness can be caused by a movement of hairs or the release of a chemical (histamine) from cells under the skin. Itchiness is regarded as protective, as it helps creatures remove parasites that land on their skin.

Common causes for itching can be:

Skin conditions (such as psoriasis, eczema, sunburn and many others). Most are of inflammatory nature.
Insect bites, such as those from mosquitos or chiggers.
Allergic reactions to contact with specific chemicals, such as Urushiol from Poison Ivy or Poison Oak.
Hodgkin's disease
Jaundice (bilirubin is a skin irritant at high concentrations)
Polycythemia, which can cause generalized itching due to increased histamine
Scabies or infection with lice or worms
Medication:
Allergy
Photodermatitis – (sun)light reacts with chemicals in the skin, leading to the formation of irritant metabolites
Directly (e.g. morphine)
Source(s): wikipedia

regards,

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ857 days ago

Is this what you are looking for: http://forums.netdoctor.co.uk/discussion/84039/severe-itching-all-over-body-when-temperature-rises

There's not really any effective test a doctor can do to find out if you have it (it doesn't show up in the blood) but I know an at-home test you can do that is legitimate (a natural doctor discovered it):

put a tall glass filled with water by your bedside bfore going to bed. When you get up first thing in the morning, spit in the glass of water and watch the saliva over the course of about an hour or longer.

If the saliva starts to form rope-like strands through out the water that are suspended in the water, there's a very good chance you have candida overgrowth.

You can try taking a candida treatment to see if this helps. Most of them don't work, but one that is very good & has worked for many is called candex by pure essence labs.

Your itching could also be an immune disorder (the itching is an overreaction of your body to being too hot). It's very impt. To cleanse the body, heal the immune system, eat a fairly healthy diet, take a good quality multi-vitamin (an excellent one is seasilver) and make sure you're not deficient in any vits. Or minerals. If you are, you should supplement, but with only the best quality ones from a health food store.

• downvote

FixitJorge856 days ago

what you've described sounds like Heat Hives. (Cholinergic Urticaria)
it's a type of hives that happens in response to some physical stimulus

with this it's heat. when your body becomes so hot and you sweat you have a hives reaction and get really itchy and prickly.
every time you're doing some physical activity or you're sitting in a hot car you'll have a hives reaction.

there's lots of different type of hive conditions.
there's one called Water Urticaria and in that case when someone gets water on their skin that water contact causes them to breakout in hives in the same area.

here's some things that can set off a heat hive reaction:
●Taking a hot shower or bath
●Eating spicy foods
●Exercising or doing physical activities that increase body temperature
●Stress or anxiety
●Emotional responses (sadness, anxiety, anger, laughter)
●Transitioning from a cool environment to a hotter environment without allowing the body time to slowly acclimate to the temperature difference (such as walking from a cold room to a hot room)

some symptoms include:
●Extreme itching, stinging, and/or burning sensations in the skin, which may come in waves or random areas. This is often described as feeling “stung by bees” or “bitten by fire ants.”
●Red flushing on the skin
●Small wheals on the skin, especially in any areas scratched during the reaction

Some common treatments include taking antihistamines such a Allegra, Zyrtec, or stronger ones
avoiding known triggers (such as hot weather, physical activity, and spicy foods.
corticosteroids (only for extreme cases), anabolic steroids, UVB therapy, sweat/exercise therapy, diet changes (such as avoiding known trigger foods), and more.

i don't completely agree with all of these treatments and if i were you i would definitely talk it over with my Doctor first.
maybe you have heat hives and maybe you don't. you should look into it at your own discretion. but hopefully iv'e pointed
you in the right direction.

you can learn more about (Cholinergic Urticaria) here: http://www.cholinergicurticaria.net/
make sure to google other sources as well.

• downvote

DavidT855 days ago

Hey..don't worry, it's not very rare, and in most of cases it's a matter of blood pressure, you may be the case. Make a pressure check before spending money for a dermatologist ;)

Have a good day!

• downvote

pinio855 days ago

Miałem podobny problem i lekarz zalecił mi smarowanie ciała mąką ziemniaczaną, spróbuj może pomoże.

• downvote

Razsaheel854 days ago

Hi MikuChan, We all know that our mind controls every process of human body. So in a way it is a mind game. So please try to put stiff resistance to by not attempting any itching. Secondly drink as much water as you can to remove microbes from the system which is causing the itch. Also massage entire body with olive oil, because dryness of the skin is also a main cause.

• downvote

Bine485832 days ago

geh zum Hautarzt (Dermatologen) - oft hilft Zinksalbe oder Cortisonsalbe

• downvote

nino2018832 days ago

hi dear
A prickling feeling or irritation in a particular part or all over the body that results in you scratching it is referred to as pruritus or itching. The emotional state, stress and other factors which differ from person to person decide how much a person can tolerate the urge to itch. A number of medical and skin conditions, including allergies can affect itching. Itching increases when the person has very little to concentrate his thoughts on. This is the reason irritation due to itching is the maximum during the night.

Itching is a symptom we have all experienced. Nevertheless, itching can be difficult for a person to describe to others. While itching symptoms vary, it typically leads to a peculiarly uncomfortable skin sensation. It may feel as if something is crawling on (or in) your skin. Itching can be diffuse (generalized all over the body) or localized -- all over or confined to a specific spot -- and there are many causes of diffuse and localized itching. Itching symptoms can be associated with

rash,
dry skin,
cracked skin,
flaky skin,
flaky scalp,
skin redness,
bumps on the skin,
blisters,
spots on the skin.

• downvote

azzromyo831 days ago

Hi @MikuChan
did you visit a dermatologist ?how are you today?i want to hear good news from you

Regards

• downvote

nuklin828 days ago

Down the memory lane.Investigate your diet, your environment and your lifestyle.Retrace your steps and find out when and what circumstance it started then readjust to get it right again. If it persists, visit a doctor, furthermore see your priest to pray for you and bless an ointment you could apply and have faith in GOD. Visit the blessed sacrament and avoid physical and spiritual contamination. Sorry and Good luck.

• downvote

sam55827 days ago

Hello,

From Your question it looks like you just had this lately, It could be an alergic reaction to your surroundings at this time.

If you are healthy and have no problems, it is a good idea to check your own suroundings and the ventalation of the place you are in and make sure that the ducts are clean.

Also, If you did change the kind of soap you are using, you could have an alergy to that kind.

Also, it could be some kind of an elergitic reaction if you have been under stress lately in a way that did not happen before and you might need some Vitamins like B12 or B6. A good Vitamin complex like Centrum can help you in this case. It looks like you have it when you are hot and exhasted. Usually these will play a role if you are not Eating Balanced Food and vitamins can help in this case

It could be more than a factor Combined.

Try these which I mentioned, if things did not change and did presist, It is better to say a doctor right away.

Wish you the Best and Good Luck.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    savram Какой чай полезнее черный или зеленый?
    ChessKing Возможна ли качественная подделка лекарств?
    ChessKing Есть ли у питьевой воды строк годности?
    ChessKing Седые волосы:эффективные способы.
    ChessKing Правила питания, раздельное питание.
    erao Para manter o peso precisamos ?
    ChessKing Почему гомеопатия официально не принята?
    ChessKing Корейские кровати:хорошо или плохо?
    ChessKing Лечение хронического парадонтоза.
    Nur_iffah HELP! What Rhetorical Question about Drug Abuse?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.