Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

My wife and I are going on vacation, where would you recommend to go? Reward $2
Created by neuropatch, 639 days ago, 814 views

My wife and I are going on vacation, where would you recommend to go?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

omarwa79639 days ago

you are Welcome my house and my contry Morocco. Morocco is the best contry in afriqua Security field and any thing.

• downvote

aidenstone639 days ago

Ok, this one I got! Yucatan, Mexico... the culture is so amazing! The cenotes, the fiestas and celebrations, the food is fantastic! So much to do here and so little time to do it all! Go to Merida, Yucatan... this is actually the safest place in the Americas (including North America!) The economy here is amazing... 17 pesos to 1 usdollar... so many inexpensive things that you can experience here! There are pyramids of the Maya ruins... Chichen Itza, Tulum, and so many other places... snorkling, fishing, laying on the pristine white beach and in MANY places, isolated and away from tourists. Sisal is a beach village about 50 km from Merida... close your eyes and picture yourself on the beach, the sun reflecting off of the cool water, few others on the beach... sitting with an ice cold drink from the nearby restaurant... taking a dip in the water from time to time just to know that it isn't a dream! https://www.meridamx.com check this site out! I just happen to own it!

When I moved here, I was amazed at all that I had missed all of my life... I found it, here in Yucatan!

https://www.meridamx.com/around-merida/ check out the first video then get yourself out here!

Peace and happy travels!

• downvote

southnew639 days ago

I was with my wife in the Seychelles, we liked it! Highly recommend!

• downvote

sapungnua638 days ago

Paradise Island,Nassau, Bahamas. Try visiting the Yoga ashram there

• downvote

DavidT638 days ago

It depends what would you like to do.

If you like great food and history, then Italy is the best place you can go.

I recommend Tuscany, famous for its tranquility and beautiness, and people there are SUPER nice :D ( let alone the godlike food& wine.)

If you want another little piece of advice, i'd suggest you to visit the rural towns around Fiorence ;)

This is Certaldo, a rural little town 40 KM from Fiorence ;)

Have a safe travel and enjoy! ;)

• downvote

xchak638 days ago

Have thought about maybe thailand?
Wonderful beaches, low prices, and the people are nice.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    thangfish2003 What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
    AF Which country would you like to travel most?
    minice Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
    philip What is the most powerful passport in the world?
    bike Which website do you use to book hotels?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.