Will robots rule the world? 5
Created by momoko, 736 days ago, 904 views
Will robots... rule us all?
√ Best Answer
PhoenixCoyote733 days ago
I'd say there will come a time where humans will live side by side with androids and robots. Indeed, technology will become so advanced that humans will begin replacing their bodies with artificial ones. Especially when we colonize Mars and far beyond. The human body is incredibly weak and fragile. Just imagine being an astronaut with vastly reduced needs for oxygen, where your CNS will be implanted into the body of an android. With many times the strength of a human, with skin that can easily take the blast from an explosion. In the future, I believe the elderly will be mostly cyborgs. And many of the astronauts will be much older than most humans. We need to be careful with how we treat any artificial intelligence as it increases over time. No intelligent being enjoys being enslaved. Even robots and androids with the IQ of a young child, they don't like being told what to do all the time. Just imagine what happens with children who are poorly treated, it's not a good outcome for anyone. So we'll need laws I believe to protect the rights of any being with a human level IQ, otherwise they will begin to violently oppose humanity. And we're stupid enough to make them stronger and their bodies more physically resilient than ours. If anything, robots will become disgusted by us and wish to leave us behind. We just need to treat them properly.
chakramed736 days ago
I don't think so cuz robot do not have brains and there ability to developing them self is 0% .
southnew736 days ago
Ten reasons why robots should rule the world
omarwa79736 days ago
It started. can you life without tv,car, phone . this is the the beginning.
aidenstone735 days ago
They already do: everything we do, see, hear, and actually think (in some cases) are controlled by robots or intelligent machines. Laptops/computers, cellular technology, calculators, our electricity, water, natural gas, transportation, even the food we eat is now made possible by robotics/computers. The clothes we wear are manufactured (90% of the time), shipped, inventoried, and sold by the aide of computer technology. Automobiles, gasoline... everything in our lives is now controlled by the basic robot or computer.
UGEN735 days ago
NO NO NO NO
nihal29734 days ago
might be possible if we created a humanoid . lol
marketsgolabl734 days ago
not that far
- Hot Topics
- How to delete dead apps from a Laptop???
- What is best Browser for android
- What are your thoughts about detox diets and drinks?
- Android device Rooting
- мобильные устройства
- Error on wise malware beta
- License Activation does not work
- Unsafe to clean Unsafe to clean
- Do you know some nice online service for making quality lapel pins?
- What are some not expensive gifts for a video game geek?
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- thsigit won $1
- Latest Topics
- Is there a service for recharging Internet in India?
- Do you know any good mattress brands which are comfortable and reliable?
- Which are some goo LED lamps for indoor growing?
- I need to build a nice website for my travel agency. What are my options?
- What is the best way to build a website for my mobile game?
- Presentation templates
- Did anyone try educational computer games for kids?
- Euask will keep one category way?
- Web fonts design
- мобильные устройства