Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

A Mole which nervs Me.... Reward $2
Created by jamaicascout, 643 days ago, 891 views

I have a Mole in my garden. How I can get him out in a piecefull way..??
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

baladox643 days ago

i hope those steps descibed on this topics help you http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Moles-in-Your-Lawn

• downvote

CoolCat643 days ago

• Insert a water hose into Mole's tunnel

Once you identify the mole's tunnel, simply go for the water hose method and see if you can rid of them. Ask somebody to be ready with a mole trap in his or her hand. Now, fire water hose or the common water hose at full pressure into the hole and wait until the moles escape out one by one. Now, this is your golden chance to catch your floral enemies in a humane way. You can capture them in the trap and set them free in a nearby forest or somewhere far away from your beautiful garden.

• Press the soil into the hole

Simply walk along the mole's tunnel, pushing all the soil, grass, and dirt into the hole with the help of your boot or a shovel in order to block it.

Note: Make sure not to put all your weight on the hole as you do not know how deep the tunnel is and you do not want to twist your ankle for sure.

• Sprinkle used cat litter around the holes

Unknown to many of you, cats' odor is one of the best methods to keep the moles away from your garden. What you can do is, sprinkle some used cat litter around the moles' holes for best results.

• Apply some milky spore powder

Apply some fine quality milky spore powder to your garden in order to attract the naughty moles to find new homes to carry out their destructive activities.

• Fix up mothballs around mole's hole

The moles are deterred by the smell of mothballs. Therefore, fix up mothballs around moles’ hole and enjoy seeing them leave your garden.

• Spread coffee around your garden

Moles do not like the smell of coffee at all. Therefore, take advantage of this easily available remedy and apply either used or unused coffee grounds around your garden in order to force the moles to leave it.

• Prepare a natural mole repellent at home

A potent mole poison is a useful remedy to get rid of garden moles. You can make it at your home within a few minutes.

Ingredients;
- (1 cup) Oil Soap
- (1 ounce) cater oil
- (¼ cup) cayenne pepper
- ( 2 cups) water

Preparation:
Take a large plastic mixing bowl and pour 2 cups of water into it. Top the water with 1 cup of oil soap, 1 ounce of castor oil and ¼ of cayenne pepper. Stir all the ingredients until mixed well. Now you can either pour it into the moles’ hole or spray it over the mole runways.

Note: If you do not have oil soap, then you can take advantage of the easily available dish detergent in your kitchen.

• Plant botanical mole repellents

Some plants work as effective mole repellents and play a vital role in getting rid of them permanently. Purchase some oleander, castor bean or mole plants from your nearest plant house or nursery and plant them around your garden. Once the moles find their way to these plants, they will definitely run away from your garden.

• Try dry ice

If you are determined enough to get rid of the moles once and for all, then put a handful of dry ice into the mole's hole in your garden. The carbon dioxide (CO2) released by the dry ice automatically creates dehydration in moles and kills them within a few hours.

Note: Never make the mistake to touch the dry ice without gloves and make sure to wash your hands at the end of this method.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    sesku What's your pet??
    BattlePants How to kill a great white shark with your bare hands?
    jully Coelhos vivem em cativeiros quantos anos?
    GulfWideLocal Mom & TheBabies Friendship!
    my_asylum Is there any new information about the Mongolian Death Worm?
    TheDammit What is the difference between a bug and an insect?
    Icuska Milyen ugyes kutyuska vagyok?
    Icuska Fürdetés mennyi idős kortól?
    Icuska Az én kiskutyám.
    selcinor If someone intentionally killed your dog what will yo do?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.