Would you use an artificial neural network for forex trading? 5
Created by neuropatch, 739 days ago, 762 views
Would you use an artificial neural network for forex trading? If not, then, for whatever reason, do not use artificial neural networks in the forex market?
√ Best Answer
marketsgolabl739 days ago
Modern techniques like artificial neural networks (ANN) are best used for high frequency trading for several reasons. First, they mimic human intelligence but they mostly don’t reach a human’s level of intelligence, therefore, there is no point in using those techniques on a time scale at which a human could easily be working. Their advantage comes from speed of operation and constant activity.
CoolCat739 days ago
It could be used for the additional analysis, the crucial decision should be taken based on trader's personal experience.
anhot483 days ago
Agree that high frequency trading is a type of scalping strategy where we identify noise around the true value of the instrument.
ashleysummer476 days ago
I've been currently trading by using the forex MT4 trading platform from http://www.portexmarkets.com/trading-platforms/portex-mt4/. It enables me to use full charting capabilities.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- chakramed won $2
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Интернетбанки предлагающие 1%дохода в день
- Earning money through euask.com
- Вирусный маркетинг
- Can someone tell about it
- What currency is better in Russia Us Dollars or Euros?
- Best Electronic currency exchange
- Money is what countries most underrated in the food basket
- Which product is expected, price increases in 2017
- From which will depend on the oil quotations in 2017
- What would be most stable currency in the future?