Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Would you like to visit in Ukraine? Reward $2
Created by neuropatch, 642 days ago, 867 views

Have you been before in the Ukraine? If not, why, and if so, we would like to go there again? And you what cities of Ukraine the most memorable and why?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

crazyping12641 days ago

i have never been out from my country x) because of financial problems, but i would love to visit ukraine, it looks like a beautiful country with many places to visit and beautiful people :D well one of my dreams is to travel around the world and meet other people and discover new things :)

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ642 days ago

I have been to Ukraine once. I stayed at "CRIMEAN RESORTS" and I really enjoyed staying there. I would be grateful to come back there if can

• downvote

FahadRahman641 days ago

yes i like Ukraine to much and i am a chess player and my idol stay in Ukraine name Ivanchuk, Vassily

• downvote

Walphai641 days ago

I have never been to Ukraine because my work requires me to stay in my hometown the whole time.And yes i would like to visit Ukraine someday, because i know some Gypsy friends that are also my colleagues in work that have origins from Ukraine and they have talked to me quite a fair bit about Ukrainian gypsies' mores and usages and i am very interested in learning more about it.As a man from a minority group in my country, i can relate very much to such things. I once heard from them that they have a market for women and men that want to get married, and that's quite unheard of from where i come from, and i'm curious to come there one day and see how things work in that market.
I hope this answers well to your question :3 have a nice day!

• downvote

snarpim640 days ago

Бил съм в Украйна в гр.Одеса през есента на 1971 год. като ученик в 3-ти курс.Бяхме 2-ма ученика от нашия техникум и пътувахме от Варна до Одеса с втория по големина тогава пътнически кораб в България.Беше ми много интересно.Ходихме в парка,който ми се стори тогава много голям.Ходихме и в катакомбите.И там беше интересно.Бих отишъл отново в Украйна ако имам възможност.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    thangfish2003 What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
    AF Which country would you like to travel most?
    minice Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
    philip What is the most powerful passport in the world?
    bike Which website do you use to book hotels?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.