Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Which brand logo do you like best? Reward $2
Created by Lisaly, 770 days ago, 1194 views

A logo is comprised of three main segments, and these are the colors, the icons and the font, all of which work together to convey a message to your consumer and define your brand. It takes each of these components to deliver the full message. Which logo impressed you deepest? Why?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

CoolCat769 days ago

The Fedex logo design is one of my favourite. Interesting fact, if you look at the picture you can see a right-pointing arrow that is created by the negative space between the letters 'E' and 'X'. Subliminally, the FedEx reports to its customers that it is a speedy, reliable and forward thinking company.

The other one that I like is WWF logo, the latest version.

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ770 days ago

I like Michelin for their imagination: http://www.complex.com/style/2013/03/the-50-most-iconic-brand-logos-of-all-time/michelin

• downvote

maren770 days ago

What you think about rolex logo: look at pictures: https://www.google.rs/search?q=original+rolex+logo&client=opera&hs=xki&biw=2133&bih=1078&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjB7ZLJzLjLAhWFJ5oKHUylCvsQsAQIHg&dpr=0.9

Is good design, with message that is a king in world of horlogery

• downvote

Walphai769 days ago

The Facebook Logo is the one that i find the most interesting.
Because, it is a simple logo, yet so recognizable.Moreover, when Facebook made its logo the trend of simple recognizable logos haven't had started yet.
Just show the logo to random people, and you will see how easy it is to remember and recognize.This alone, makes it interesting in itself.
I hope this answers well to your question :3

• downvote

CoolCat769 days ago

@Walphai "Moreover, when Facebook made its logo the trend of simple recognizable logos haven't had started yet."

Actually, I don't think so. Look at the Apple logo in the middle, made in 1976, it has been modified, but it's still recognizable and very simple at first glance.

But as a matter of fact all logos are the products of a long design process.

• downvote

marketsgolabl769 days ago

i like Adidas

• downvote

DavidT768 days ago

This.. of course XD WHO on earth doesn't love it? <3 <3 <3

• downvote

nihal29767 days ago

simply the best is apple inc. logo , which is trusted world wide .

• downvote

NOLDaemon767 days ago

KFC. Because it reminds me of getting KFC with my family as a child.

• downvote

PhoenixCoyote762 days ago

Twinings, their tea is the best.

• downvote

Xfile51762 days ago

Coke (Coka Cola) its the real thing, a hundred yrs old

• downvote

FixitJorge762 days ago

Ok, The logo that impressed me the most is Google's Logo because it's reasonably simple, uncluttered, softly colorful, and friendly.
I also enjoy Google's use of the sans-serif typeface. in my eyes this makes the Font design look much more modern and very adaptable than the previous font they've used.
ultimately the soft playful colors yet unadorned font converge together in a united fashion that breathes life into the Google Logo making it Very Memorable. only one concept flutters in my mind when i see it. The concept of simplicity and ease of use.

Minimalism is the art of saying more by saying less.
Fads change like the weather, but the sun always comes up, and the sky is always blue. Google isn't using the flashiest fonts, or the coolest styles.
Google boldly takes the minimalist approach by trimming off the extra embellishments making it a timeless masterpiece. it's daring personality is
another reason why i admire Google. i believe this is cleverly reflected in it's Logo design beneath it's spare apparent figure if you can decipher it.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    lybwrsh won $3
    ha14 won $1
    cmickler won $1
    CoolCat won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    Latest Topics
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    alantwo Music video junior mafias
    alantwo Music video junior mafia
    ohayou Did you see La La Land?
    Jhony18 Weekend problem
    zekman What kind of guitar i should start with?
    Jhony18 I want to listen to new music
    ohayou How to spend your new year holidays
    ChessKing Музыка на виниловых пластинках
    anhot Where do you watch German TV??
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.