Some advices for oily skin care Reward $2
Created by Aguru, 647 days ago, 1022 views
Please give some advices for oily skin care.
√ Best Answer
CoolCat647 days ago
Here are some tips to control oily skin
ZzMrXzZ647 days ago
10 tips for taking care of oily skin.
chakramed647 days ago
Hi @Aguru ,
serezha645 days ago
1. Cleansing - the main action in the care of oily skin. The bacteria are found in the excess fat fertile breeding ground and can cause inflammation (acne). However, you can not wash often hot water, as the activity of the sebaceous glands at the same time only increases. The skin after washing with soap and hot water very quickly becomes greasy again. People who have oily skin, wash with hot water should not be more than 1 time per week while receiving general hygienic baths. After receiving common bath person should immediately rinse 2-3 times with cold water. The rest of the week in the morning need to wash in cold water, which tones the skin, tightens pores and reduces its greasiness.
Walphai644 days ago
Honestly all you need to do about it is wash your face with a purifying foaming gel or similar products in the morning and before sleeping to keep your skin nice and clean while not drying it too much. If you have Acne though, there is no other solution that going to a dermatologist because it's a condition that needs professional treatment, and there is no universal treatment. It's a case by case thing.
jebsan621 days ago
Wash your face in warm water only whenever you need to freshen up and before bed - drink plenty of water and keep away from fatty foods and chocolate. It's annoying as I used to have oily face and hair, but patience and being natural is best.
joieromie562 days ago
I hesitate to join this conversation because I developed and now sell all natural skin-, hair-, lip-, and pet care. Please do not take this as an endorsement, because I'm not a snake oil salesmen. I began my business to improve my own skin issues.... >.< and because I am a fantastically terrible insomniac who can't afford proactive and honestly refused to after it burned my skin severely (just my own experience, I know that proactive works for a lot of people). I thought, well, I'm a geneticist, chemist, biologist with a lifetime of experience with botany and herbal remedies passed from 4 different far-flung cultural ancestors who can't sit here staring at the second hand tick another second. Can't be that hard, right?
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- yanka457 won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- muthu won $1
- Surfer won $1
- ha14 won $1
- sonmeoo won $1
- Phani won $2
- ha14 won $1
- nuklin won $1
- ha14 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Mi a a 2016 évi téli divat szín??
- Forgot Haircut Name
- How to make my bedroom cosy?
- How Often Should You Color Your Hair?
- What does the fox say.
- Do Men truly have a Preference?
- Hair Fall Stoper
- Why white heads not stoping OVERNIGHT
- How can i remove the unwanted hair from my face forever?
- Любовь Давайте разбираться!!!!