Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Some advices for oily skin care Reward $2
Created by Aguru, 647 days ago, 1022 views

Please give some advices for oily skin care.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

CoolCat647 days ago

Here are some tips to control oily skin

1) Washing one's face too much causes the skin to dry out, which might make some of you think, great, that's what I need. This is an oil death wish for the skin, however. When the skin dries out, it causes the oil glands to go into overtime producing even MORE oil which is the opposite of what you want.

2) Blotting your face regularly during the day with blotting paper will keep the oil from your T zone down to a minimum. While blotting does not prevent the oil, it lessens the shine. Some stores and salons sell specially designed blotting papers; however, if you do not want to shell out money for these blotting papers, here is a neat trick. Simple white tissue paper (the kind you use for gifts) or toilet seat covers (yes, the ones they have at public restrooms) also do the trick, for a fraction of the price.

3) Stay away from any kind of skin cleansers or moisturizers that offer extra moisturizer. Use oil-free products. You do not need to be adding extra moisture to your already oily face.

4) Toners applied after washing the face are great ways to control the production of oil. However, you will want to be certain that the toner does not contain alcohol, as that will only serve to dry out the skin , which, in turn, causes an increase in oil production. Look for a toner that has something more natural like witch hazel as its main ingredient.

5) It's no lie when they say, "You are what you eat." Avoid greasy foods like burgers, fried foods and chocolate as they will tend to affect your complexion. Drink at least eight to ten glasses of water a day to keep yourself hydrated.

When all else fails, consult your dermatologist who may be able to prescribe a topical medication to apply to control the oil.

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ647 days ago

10 tips for taking care of oily skin.

- Wash your face twice a day – once in the morning and once before bed. Washing more often can strip your skin of all the natural moisturizers and increase oil production. The only time you should wash your face more than twice a day is if you have been perspiring.
- Use a gentle cleanser. If you need something stronger, look for ingredients specifically made for oily skin and acne, such as benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, or beta-hydroxy acid. Although usually marketed for acne, these products work well for oily skin too.
- If you are experimenting with different cleansers to find one that works for you, keep a notebook and write down the date, what cleanser you are using and keep track of how your skin looks after a few weeks. If you notice irritation, write that down so you know not to try that cleanser again.
- Don’t scrub your face as this can stimulate oil production.
- If you use a toner, use it only on areas that are oily, such as your forehead or around your nose. If you have areas that aren’t oily, toners can create dry patches.
- If you have oil build up in between facial washings, use a medicated pad or blotting paper to remove excess oil. These products have the added benefit of being portable, allowing you to freshen up your face no matter where you are.
- Oily skin still needs to be moisturized, but be careful to choose the right moisturizer. Look for water based or oil-free moisturizers and stay away from creams and heavy moisturizers.
- When choosing foundation and other make-up, pick those with gel, liquid or powder bases. If using a liquid make-up make sure it is water based, not oil based. Makeup labeled “noncomedongenic” contain ingredients that won’t clog your pores.
- Exfoliate once a week to help loosen and remove dirt and oil in your pores.
- No matter how tempted, don’t pick, pop or squeeze pimples as it can cause scarring and leave red spots on your face.

• downvote

chakramed647 days ago

Hi @Aguru ,

i dont know many things but i asked my girl and she gave me this video link in YouTube viewed by more then (3 798 014)

Michelle Phan : BEAUTY BASIC / Skin Care : Evening Routine :

regards,

• downvote

serezha645 days ago

1. Cleansing - the main action in the care of oily skin. The bacteria are found in the excess fat fertile breeding ground and can cause inflammation (acne). However, you can not wash often hot water, as the activity of the sebaceous glands at the same time only increases. The skin after washing with soap and hot water very quickly becomes greasy again. People who have oily skin, wash with hot water should not be more than 1 time per week while receiving general hygienic baths. After receiving common bath person should immediately rinse 2-3 times with cold water. The rest of the week in the morning need to wash in cold water, which tones the skin, tightens pores and reduces its greasiness.
2. If the skin is inflamed, after each purification pat her toilet water, which contains alcohol. It cleans the skin and prevent the appearance of new inflammatory sites.
3. Regular use of exfoliating agents (two to three times a week) can prevent clogging of pores and the appearance of pimples and blackheads. The tiny granules in these tools, clean the skin surface of dead skin cells and stimulate blood flow. Very good peeling tools with the addition of nettle extract.
4. Instead of fatty cream is best to use a light emulsion (hydrogel) in a series of anti-inflammatory agents for care. They contain very little fat (or none at all) and a lot of moisture. The emulsion is applied in the morning to cleansed skin and pat with your fingertips, rub.
5. An excellent remedy for skin is tea tree oil. Applied several times a day for 5% oil solution. The effect is achieved within a few days.
6. It is very well to do steam baths 2-4 times a month, preferably in the evening before bedtime. Under the influence of steam skin pores are cleansed of blackheads, start to act more intensively vessels of the skin.
7. A good result with oily skin gives several courses of cosmetic facial massage. But we can not do massage and self-massage with the use of fatty creams and emollients; for this purpose it is necessary to take the purified talc or vegetable oil.
8. Tone cream for oily skin should also be selected based on its type: they must be well absorbed, does not leave greasy traces, and serve as a good basis for the powder. During the day, oily skin can be gently wet, powder compact or crumbly powder.
9. Those who have oily skin, we recommend a special diet. It is advisable to eat 4-5 times a day in small portions. The food should be low-fat. Flour and sugary foods should be excluded from the diet, or severely limit them in it. Should eat more fruits and vegetables, dairy products, and boiled fish, buckwheat, rye bread, give up coffee and smoked.

Two or three times a week, be sure to make a mask for oily skin. They clean and tightens enlarged pores, reduce inflammation and improve the complexion.
Good luck!!!

• downvote

Walphai644 days ago

Honestly all you need to do about it is wash your face with a purifying foaming gel or similar products in the morning and before sleeping to keep your skin nice and clean while not drying it too much. If you have Acne though, there is no other solution that going to a dermatologist because it's a condition that needs professional treatment, and there is no universal treatment. It's a case by case thing.
I hope this answers to your question. Have a nice day! :)

• downvote

jebsan621 days ago

Wash your face in warm water only whenever you need to freshen up and before bed - drink plenty of water and keep away from fatty foods and chocolate. It's annoying as I used to have oily face and hair, but patience and being natural is best.

• downvote

joieromie562 days ago

I hesitate to join this conversation because I developed and now sell all natural skin-, hair-, lip-, and pet care. Please do not take this as an endorsement, because I'm not a snake oil salesmen. I began my business to improve my own skin issues.... >.< and because I am a fantastically terrible insomniac who can't afford proactive and honestly refused to after it burned my skin severely (just my own experience, I know that proactive works for a lot of people). I thought, well, I'm a geneticist, chemist, biologist with a lifetime of experience with botany and herbal remedies passed from 4 different far-flung cultural ancestors who can't sit here staring at the second hand tick another second. Can't be that hard, right?

SOOOOO Wrong, I was, lol, but I flourish through failure. Yeah, that sounds weird, but I wanted to give you a little reassurance (hopefully that's how it came out... I'm not good at talking about myself... -.-; ...) or rather, maybe my credentials...? http://www.bluebutterflyskincare.com is my business website.

But to give you a specific answer, one I can stand behind as a mad scientist and responsible (but too honest and awkward) researcher, and only if you are still having issues, please feel free to email or text me (contact info on website), because I am always happy to help, but I need quite a bit of data, or rather, It'll be a long game of 20 questions for you to answer, if , as I said, you're interested. If I don't have the answer based on basic 5 questions, I'm more than happy to spend my sleepness nights researching.

Ok, hopefully I didn't come off as a brat, or a know-it-all, or forceful. If I did (eeek!) I'm sorry! And maybe you can find an answer just by going through the website

With Respect,
Karen

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Icuska Mi a a 2016 évi téli divat szín??
    Wise_EPL Forgot Haircut Name
    quiz How to make my bedroom cosy?
    1633 How Often Should You Color Your Hair?
    Danyil What does the fox say.
    chandois Do Men truly have a Preference?
    rakib0163 Hair Fall Stoper
    imspecialwinner Why white heads not stoping OVERNIGHT
    anjumskt77 How can i remove the unwanted hair from my face forever?
    VIRUS Любовь Давайте разбираться!!!!
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.