Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What would you do if you saw a disgusting picture? Reward $2
Created by carlasss, 1725 days ago, 1781 views

I happened to see a picture on Facebook.
It made me sick. How to forget it? ╥﹏╥
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

moosish1725 days ago

@carlasss
Yes, I understand. Well, just try to think positive, and how lucky you are that you are healthy (or, at least, healthier than the person you saw in the terrible picture.) Also, that the odds of things like that happening to you are very, very low. Hang in there!

• downvote

carlasss1725 days ago

@Ruberoid78
Are you kidding me? (¬、¬)

• downvote

oxana1725 days ago

It can not be like hothouse plant

• downvote

moosish1725 days ago

I understand your problem completely. It has happened to me several times. If it showed a criminal act in a way that the person posting it was proud of it, please report them immediately to the Facebook officials! If it isn't that kind of picture, though, like if it's a picture of what someone did to an innocent animal, and they want signatures and stuff to fight that kind of crime from ever happening again, then I recommend that you take your disgust and turn it to action. Do whatever is in your power to prevent this type of thing from ever happening again! Sign the petitions, write to legislators, etc. But....in the meantime, watch a Disney cartoon for a while, or pretty pictures of flowers and scenery and the like. And breathe deeply, and try to picture being in a serene place, like a calm lagoon, to calm yourself. I know that some people here are being idiots and trying to sound all macho and uncaring, but they're just being stupid. Your being upset by something you've seen just shows that you are a complete human being and a good person, and you should be proud of who you are.

• downvote

carlasss1725 days ago

@moosish
No. It seems like a kind of illness. It scared me.
Thank you for comforting me!

• downvote

aidenstone1725 days ago

Every now and then we come across things in life that doesn't necessarily appeal to our sensibilities. Each person is affected differently by what the see, or hear, or taste, etc. Once you "know" something, it cannot be unknown however, you also don't have to think about it all the time either. There are a few mental tricks that you can use to offset negative thoughts and images. The first one is that, when you see a negative image in your mind just think of it as a distorted picture of something really awesome. People use distortion software on their computers to make a beautiful picture look like something from another dimension! That trick in your brain works. Another trick is that when you have ANY negative thought, close your eyes and refuse to accept it... remember that it's in your past and as long as you keep thinking about it you're keeping it in your future. If you don't want to drag it into your day to day life then simply find another picture or positive image to exchange it with. If you like cotton candy, for instance, whenever you start to think of something negative, immediately change and start thinking of cotton candy or whatever your favorite thought is!

It takes practice but it all works out. Don't take what you see on the internet too seriously or dwell on the past. Look to the future, be positive, and move ahead! You're strong so I'm sure that you can do it!

Peace

• downvote

UGEN1725 days ago

• downvote

carlasss1725 days ago

@aidenstone
Thank you for your kind words!

• downvote

aidenstone1725 days ago

You are so very welcome!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.