Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Should I buy BlackBerry? Reward $2
Created by BTW, 840 days ago, 1310 views

I like its appearance, but apps for the platform can't match the updating technology.
Should I buy BlackBerry ?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

omarwa79838 days ago

I have one it is very nice and you can setup apk application ( android app) . download (1mobile.apk) from yor pc and setup in your phone then you can download any apps like android phone.

• downvote

sampler840 days ago

Probably not! Go with android, you get best price/ performance and usability!

• downvote

nihal29840 days ago

current android phones are performing better , have vast no. of apps, in great budget , android is value for money right now. blackberry is way behind them.

• downvote

chakramed840 days ago

Hi @BTW ,

Why You Should Not Buy a BlackBerry Phone : http://www.cheatsheet.com/gear-style/why-you-should-not-buy-a-blackberry-phone.html/?a=viewall

16 Reasons Why Everybody Should LOVE The BlackBerry Passport : http://www.knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/blackberry-passport/22959/16-reasons-why-you-should-love-blackberry-passport-bb-103-blackberry-passport

regards,

• downvote

ha14840 days ago

16 Reasons Why Everybody Should LOVE The BlackBerry Passport
http://www.knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/blackberry-passport/22959/16-reasons-why-you-should-love-blackberry-passport-bb-103-blackberry-passport

BlackBerry phones are good if you are concerned with battery usage.

BlackBerry already went down the dual-platform route, with its square Passport and retro Classic phones both capable of running Android apps (courtesy of Amazon's Appstore),
http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/blackberry-is-living-in-an-android-world-and-here-s-why-you-should-care-1299091/2

• downvote

ZADZ839 days ago

If you like it for the keyboard i found to you these cases with keyboard
You can find them on amazon.com

• downvote

Ruberoid78839 days ago

Nowadays, Blackberry isn't like it was a few years ago. It's better to buy an Android-phone or Iphone, but I use a windows phone and very happy with it.

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ839 days ago

If you do belong to eccentric technology users, then buy it. If not plus that you are worrying about the technology and apps updates, then forget about BB

• downvote

DonJuan09838 days ago

Unless you want to buy trash, sure go for it. I would recommend you to buy any phone with an android platform.

• downvote

alvindgreat838 days ago

Hi @BTW
If you really feel like buying BlackBerry phone; there is no sense asking it here. My tip is follow your heart and desire. No one will ever question your decision if that will make you happy.

If it is the apps and updates in technology that's bothering you, put in mind that all phones has an X and O. Everything has a limit. Android phones and even Iphones has disadvantages too.

Ask yourself what makes you consider buying a Blackberry phone? Is it worth it despite the foreseen limit? If it is, then follow your decision. Coz your happiness depends onbhow you accept things after you weighed in all your options.

Hope it helps.

High five.

• downvote

DavidT838 days ago

Hey!

If you ask me, buying something for its looks rather than its functions sounds silly to me. As people said, you'd go for an android in the 2nd case.

But if you don't care and you only want to satisfy your eye then why shouldn't you, you're free do do whatever u feel like with ur money ;)

Regards!

• downvote

diya821 days ago

no.what s up wont work with you ...........

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    tecask_support won $1
    CuteFairy won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Latest Topics
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.