Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 What is your ideal screen size for a mobile phone? - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What is your ideal screen size for a mobile phone? Reward $4
Created by listen, 931 days ago, 1458 views

What is your ideal screen size for a mobile phone?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

nihal29929 days ago

5 inches is the most ideal screan size to be honest , perfect size and perfect fit in pockets , and to hold one handedly its great .

• downvote

DavidT931 days ago

If you use it for playing and watching videos i'd suggest you'd get at least one with 5- 5,5"... Not too big for pockets but good enough for texting without making continuous mistakes and big enough to watch videos without excessively hurting your eyes!

My last phone was a samsung with 4.,5 " but i was always tripping on my fingers while texting, and it wasbad for play and watch videos, only pro was it fitted better on my pocket, but the 5,5 was a true relief.

• downvote

Logicz1hunid931 days ago

Hey @listen
For me it 5.1" inches, it is just the most convenient size for preforming all task on the phone comfortable without the phone being too large. Thus, making phones like Galaxy s6 >>>(http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s6-6849.php) my favorites.

• downvote

chakramed931 days ago

Hi @listen ,

Even though Samsung hasn't bumped up the screen's 5.1-inch size, it has spiked the resolution of its AMOLED display to 2,560x1,440 pixels, a density of 577 pixels per inch (ppi), currently the best on the market. Now come the inevitable questions: can the human eye really appreciate detail that fine, and is the higher resolution worth the likely impact on battery life?

The answer -- predictably, unsatisfyingly -- is yes and no. I grabbed an extra pair of eyeballs and placed the S6 side-by-side with the iPhone 6 (326ppi), Note Edge (525ppi) and Sony Xperia Z3 (424ppi). After staring at streaming videos, zoomed-in text and HD wallpaper, the S6 edged the rest only when we squinted really, really, really hard.
The S6's screen quality prowess was most apparent against the (poorer) Xperia Z3 in streaming video clarity and saturation, and less so against the iPhone 6. The Note Edge, which shares a 1440p resolution on a larger screen, came the closest to the S6 in terms of flawlessness.

regards,

• downvote

MarioninsBrown931 days ago

Height: 142.00 mm
Thickness: 8.65 mm
Width: 71.00 mm
Weight: 134 g

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Pixel density: 294 ppp
Screen size: 5 inches

Full HD 1080p video
Camera: 13.0 megapixel

• downvote

Georg_85930 days ago

Alcatel OneTouch M'POP 5020D4.0

smartphone, Android 4.1
support of two SIM-cards
the 4" screen, 800x480 resolution
camera 5 MP
memory 4 GB, slot for memory card
3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
battery 1400 mA⋅h
weight 136 g, Shmht 64x121.50x11.80 mm

• downvote

Ruberoid78930 days ago

5" is the best choice!

• downvote

RAHUL930 days ago

if you purse like something for storing phone i would suggest 5.5". it gives you pride and good experience.if in pockets 5.5" is bit difficult to carry but provide good gaming gaming and video experience

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ930 days ago

I just want a phone which can be wrapped by my fingers. However, there are a survey about that: http://www.phonearena.com/news/Whats-the-ideal-smartphone-screen-size-for-you-poll-results_id59747

• downvote

nino2018930 days ago

The iPhone 6 will most likely come in at a solid 4.7-inches, which would put it in the same column as the Moto X and make it just about 0.3 inches smaller than the Samsung Galaxy S4. But those fractions of an inch can make a big difference!

• downvote

mikebeaudry930 days ago

I have a Android 4.1.1 phone, I think it's great especially with majic jack for free phone calls, games and everything else that is on it. Great smart phone. Michael

• downvote

aidenstone930 days ago

My ideal screen size is the Samsung Galaxy with a 5.5 inch screen. I have big fingers and anything less is a little awkward for me when I text. I also like a 10 inch screen for a notepad, but again, this is just my preference. If you're looking for the ideal screen size for yourself, then you have to consider not just the brand but also the ease in using the onscreen keyboard, how well you can see the display, and the quality of the display itself! Samsung is great but this is just my opinion... remember that everyone has their own thoughts on this so, every cat to his own sandbox! Whatever smells good, feels good, and works well for YOU is what you want! Good luck!

• downvote

surajtelkar1994929 days ago

Well its depends on your choice which would you like. Different peoples like different screen size, In my opinion ideal screen size is that mobile which perfectly fit in your pocket and makes you feel carefree

• downvote

ha14929 days ago

get a phone with a keyboard and reduce the screen size (3.1 inches or so) this will make your ultimate phone after all phone is to make calls sms, video calls...it will be enough, but then if you go to higher usage then dependes staring from 5inch to 7 inch), then get a phone + tablet in your bag :)

• downvote

ZADZ929 days ago

Hi. for me it's 5.0" and 5.1"
Try to compare between these sizes and other sizes on this website: www.gsmarena.com

• downvote

henrytrinh861 days ago

Screen smartphones are becoming increasingly larger, although the manufacturers seem to continue providing many different sizes to take advantage of the diverse needs of users.
Screen size is also a factor when interested users smartphone selection. Although the screen size itself will not convince a certain smartphone buyers, but the customer will find the size that fits your needs or not.
http://www.giabanchungcu.com/2016/03/an-binh-city.html
A large screen also means a large virtual keyboard, an important thing for those who have large fingers and hands. However, if a person only uses the thumb to tap and hold the phone in your palm (ie, what the Dev Alpha RIM towards), so the device can not be too large otherwise users will not be able to take the thumb to the other side of the screen.
as we choose which image about 5 inches is reasonable to pocket. is also due to individual preferences

• downvote

henrytrinh824 days ago

My last phone was a samsung with 4.,5 " but i was always tripping on my fingers while texting, and it wasbad for play and watch videos, only pro was it fitted better on my pocket, but the 5,5 was a true relief.

http://www.giabanchungcu.com/2016/06/golden-palm-le-van-vuong.html

• downvote

henrytrinh763 days ago

A large screen also means a large virtual keyboard, an important thing for those who have large fingers and hands. However, if a person only uses the thumb to tap and hold the phone in your palm (ie, what the Dev Alpha RIM towards), so the device can not be too large otherwise users will not be able to take the thumb to the other side of the screen.
The iPhone 6 will most likely come in at a solid 4.7-inches, which would put it in the same column as the Moto X and make it just about 0.3 inches smaller than the Samsung Galaxy S4. But those fractions of an inch can make a big difference!
http://www.anbinh-city.org/

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    PeteLFX won $4
    ha14 won $1
    effortlessperformer won $1
    Latest Topics
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.