Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What electric razor is good for present? Reward $4
Created by kata, 1842 days ago, 1700 views

Please help me to choose the best electric razor for my husband. I read a lot information about electric razors but I can't to choose between Braun Series 7 790cc-4 Electric Foil Shaver and Philips Norelco Shaver 1150BT/48. I read that these razors are the best for every man at topreviews.best Do you agree with it? What electric razor can you recommend?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

nikolai851842 days ago

Philips Norelco 1150BT/48

• downvote

QZD1842 days ago

Philips AquaTouch Male Shaver Wet&Dry White/Black. It looks beautiful and easy to use. I bought one for my father last year.

• downvote

chakramed1842 days ago

Hi ,

In this link you will found best buy for razor with each razor price : http://www.bestbuy.com/site/shavers-trimmers/mens-electric-shaver/abcat0915006.c?id=abcat0915006

NB : those are best on market .

Regards ,

• downvote

mikegem11842 days ago

I think that the man you are giving this to as a gift will Love the Braun and he will Ove the shave he gets.

• downvote

Fritz1842 days ago

There really is no such thing as a 'good electric razor'

Shaving used to be an art form, almost. Most Women don't realize that a really good shave for a man
Is like going to the beauty parlour for women.

To shave properly, one needs hot water, a shaving brush, shaving soap and shaving towels, and a blade.
I prefer using a safety razor, others prefer a straight razor

It need not be expensive to wet shave...If you use a safety razor, the holder will last a lifetime (I got mine56 years ago)
If you use a straight razor, it could be passed down to the next generation. Here are some ideas: http://www.amazingshaving.com/

Remember, that shaving kits can be plain or fancy, but in the long run, you are saving money. For the price of a few modern blades,
you can give a quality kit that can last a lifetime.

http://www.amazingshaving.com/

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ1842 days ago

Check out the Philips Norelco Sensotouch 3D electric razor 1250/x42. I love this one the most

• downvote

Walentin1841 days ago

Definitely Braun 790cc-4 series 7! Best razor!
Shave 20 years, tried all the machines, from the cheapest to the most expensive, most electric shavers tried.
Before this model had some experience of using the vibrating razor, so rather quickly adjust to this shaver. There is one secret, just need to drive slowly and take the time necessary to time the shaving head to shave the hair and faster lead the more hairs razor passes. Time takes almost as much as the machine-tool, but the skin feels just fine after that shaving, no any stimulation, and if any appear and disappear quickly, as the skin is intact, unlike shaving machine-tool.
Very high quality cleaning system. After the system self-cleaning sensation as if a new razor shave every time + pleasant smell.
It works both on the network and on the battery! I recommend.

• downvote

serezha1841 days ago

I think you try to choose the two best options. Both are suitable but I am more inclined to Braun Series 7 790cc-4 Electric Foil Shaver. I hope your husband will be pleasantly surprised by such a gift!

• downvote

Tankkiller1841 days ago

I use this one, its expensive, but it is a good present to give to someone you know and love.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/46853860?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227034719574&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=76883436392&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=149618253152&veh=sem

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    savram Какой чай полезнее черный или зеленый?
    ChessKing Возможна ли качественная подделка лекарств?
    ChessKing Есть ли у питьевой воды строк годности?
    ChessKing Седые волосы:эффективные способы.
    ChessKing Правила питания, раздельное питание.
    erao Para manter o peso precisamos ?
    ChessKing Почему гомеопатия официально не принята?
    ChessKing Корейские кровати:хорошо или плохо?
    ChessKing Лечение хронического парадонтоза.
    Nur_iffah HELP! What Rhetorical Question about Drug Abuse?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.