Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Should I end the relationship with my boyfriend? 5
Created by nusratkhanbd, 669 days ago, 797 views

So, I'm white American, 23 and am currently in a relationship Indian guy who is also 23, for 4 years and currently 2 months till now, and I wanted to settle with him, set up a family and have children. At first he didn't seem ready (that's what I thought), but later on when I asked him about it he said that he wanted to marry someone of his culture and that this relationship would have to end soon. I begged him to never leave me because I love him so much but he said that my decision and thoughts weren't important for him and that it wouldn't change my mind. I love him a lot but he loves his family and culture more than me, he has changed a lot. So is it a good idea to break off this relationship to save me the heart pain?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

alaminbd669 days ago

It`s hard to say as you haven`t given much detail to go by, but it does sound like he saw you as a temporary relationship and didn`t communicate that up front, which is very selfish and unfair. If you have concerns about being heartbroken, then yes, you should end the relationship without further delay. The other problem I see being hard to overcome is family interference. Even if you convinced him not to do what his parents want, there is every chance this will become an issue again in the future. This happened to me and I am now divorced, so you will likely be saving yourself pain and heartache in the future if you walk away from this guy now. You have to realize too hon that your entire relationship was really based on a false premise; you were falling for him and placing no restrictions on the future of your relationship while apparently all along he knew that the two of you had no future at all. He deceived and used you, there is no easy way to say that, I am so sorry.

• downvote

Jasonmontalvo669 days ago

Really nice and great thing for all the people and other expressive students. With the help of great pay for custom essay writing (http://www.essayscouncil.com) articles and essays we can learn how to solve the assignment problems.

• downvote

oxygenbreather648 days ago

Well, l wouldn't say you wasted your time in that relationship because you probably learned a lot of stuff, it seems like you both weren't heading in the same direction. You are still young to move on and accomplish your relationship goals with someone who sees you the way you want to be seen, as someone to spend the rest of their life with.
Good luck!

• downvote

iWise647 days ago

There are no such thing as bad people, just people making wrong desitions. No matter if it was wheter a missunderstanding between you two or maybe just immaturity of his, the words have already been said. Dreaming on an ideal future with "the one" could be beatiful until that person suddenly goes away. It is hard to get over the dream but not impossible. You may require a couple bowls of ice cream but you'll be fine. Remember that those pictures inside your head can be replaced by other that could be even better, you never know! He certainly remains with you because he loves you too, even thought he made clear that his goals in life are written by years of tradition and family honor, not by himself. You must really think about it. Is it worth it to be still with him? Think about your OWN goals just as he did and draw towards them. Here's an advice for future relationships: There are two kinds of relationships; The ones that last forever and have happily ever afters, and the ones that make you grow up and prepares you to meet the real one.

I wish you good luck with your desition.
Nice reading!

• downvote

Raju55559 days ago

Play store offers a wide variety of music and games for the android market. These games needs a few codes for the upgrades and more. (http://freecodeshub.com/google-play-gift-card-codes/) These codes and gift card from google are available all over internet. Just make a few searches such as google play cards and a list of websites offering free codes and generators will be on your screen.

• downvote

Raju55559 days ago

Google play store is the only place where we could find every app. so check (https://google.com) and visit play store now.

• downvote

maxfemme476 days ago

Fantastic web site. Lots of nike air max femme pas cher useful information here. I'm sending it to a few buddies ans also sharing in nike air max thea femme delicious. And obviously, thank you on your effort!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Icuska Mi a a 2016 évi téli divat szín??
    Wise_EPL Forgot Haircut Name
    quiz How to make my bedroom cosy?
    1633 How Often Should You Color Your Hair?
    Danyil What does the fox say.
    chandois Do Men truly have a Preference?
    rakib0163 Hair Fall Stoper
    imspecialwinner Why white heads not stoping OVERNIGHT
    anjumskt77 How can i remove the unwanted hair from my face forever?
    VIRUS Любовь Давайте разбираться!!!!
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.