What is Love in real ? 5
Created by AQ, 743 days ago, 854 views
What is the definition of Love ? in my view it is just a way of doing rape legally ... what do you thnk ?? ;)
Daniyal19743 days ago
To promise not to leave each other forever .
CoolCat743 days ago
It's something that no one can explain. Sometimes love turns into a pain. So we have to choose partners who'll never let us suffer.
serezha743 days ago
I see: you have never fallen in love yet... It's a pity...So you can't understand or accept any view. Wait for a while and you'll see the answer!!!
crazyping12742 days ago
nope, love isn't meant only for the one u "rape", it can be your family, it can be the things you do, the food you eat, the neighborhood you live in... the feeling of love is when you appreciate the existance of that thing or person, thats why its always turns into pain when that thing or person disapears, for example when someone dies that you loved.
SungYii741 days ago
In my view, True love is to accept each other's heart all, self-sacrifice, responsible, and able to protect each other, and most importantly, love is a feeling and commitment as the years continue to grow. Eventually, regardless of what happened to, you can truly bless each other.
ZADZ721 days ago
Love is everything.
DavidT709 days ago
Dude, True love is quite simple to explain.
ntorr12438 days ago
love is your dogs unconditional love for you , a dog will grow up with you and love you no matter what or how you treat it and will always stay loyal to you
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- thsigit won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- ahmed58 won $1
- chakramed won $1
- ha14 won $5
- chakramed won $1
- Latest Topics
- Is there a light at the end of the road?
- What step to take when taking essay examination
- Где найти эзотерические знания?
- Please help me find the names of these characters.
- Where I can buy Magic Stick of Harry Potter?
- What is the different between judgment and judgement, which one is universally correct.
- A Religious & Fiction Christmas Poem
- "Manga and Anime"
- Is there a version of The Winter's Tale by Shakespeare in which the character Dorcas is also a narrator?
- è accertato ke sopra la panca la capra campa.....