Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What is Love in real ? 5
Created by AQ, 672 days ago, 741 views

What is the definition of Love ? in my view it is just a way of doing rape legally ... what do you thnk ?? ;)
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Daniyal19672 days ago

To promise not to leave each other forever .
Raped is not important ..

• downvote

CoolCat672 days ago

It's something that no one can explain. Sometimes love turns into a pain. So we have to choose partners who'll never let us suffer.

• downvote

serezha671 days ago

I see: you have never fallen in love yet... It's a pity...So you can't understand or accept any view. Wait for a while and you'll see the answer!!!

• downvote

crazyping12671 days ago

nope, love isn't meant only for the one u "rape", it can be your family, it can be the things you do, the food you eat, the neighborhood you live in... the feeling of love is when you appreciate the existance of that thing or person, thats why its always turns into pain when that thing or person disapears, for example when someone dies that you loved.

you know that you love someone or something when you are happy living beside it knowing that it exists and you are able to share moments with it with him or with her.

• downvote

SungYii670 days ago

In my view, True love is to accept each other's heart all, self-sacrifice, responsible, and able to protect each other, and most importantly, love is a feeling and commitment as the years continue to grow. Eventually, regardless of what happened to, you can truly bless each other.

• downvote

ZADZ650 days ago

Love is everything.
No love no humanity.
No love=War.

• downvote

DavidT638 days ago

Dude, True love is quite simple to explain.

When you put a person needs over your needs and u are willing to sacrifice something for that person, when you think at her\his safety before you own then you can't be wrong. that is love.
Otherwise it's just a relationship.

• downvote

ntorr12367 days ago

love is your dogs unconditional love for you , a dog will grow up with you and love you no matter what or how you treat it and will always stay loyal to you

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Pravy Is there a light at the end of the road?
    selcinor What step to take when taking essay examination
    Aleks111 Где найти эзотерические знания?
    rh150916 Please help me find the names of these characters.
    Danyil Where I can buy Magic Stick of Harry Potter?
    selcinor What is the different between judgment and judgement, which one is universally correct.
    Wise_EPL A Religious & Fiction Christmas Poem
    5thPersonToTalk "Manga and Anime"
    BrohmMateo Is there a version of The Winter's Tale by Shakespeare in which the character Dorcas is also a narrator?
    omarktm è accertato ke sopra la panca la capra campa.....
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.