Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Is there any way to delete this icloud account? 1
Created by peiresimon, 800 days ago, 991 views

Is there any way to delete icloud account? I'm just wondering if there's a way for me to delete his information without his password
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

adnan_faisal1795 days ago

this link is helpful for you

• downvote

Logicz1hunid799 days ago

Hi @peiresimon

This link will guide you through the steps for deleting the icloud account without a password: http://www.shoutpedia.com/delete-icloud-account-without-entering-password-selling-iphone/

Have a nice day.

• downvote

aqeel23304799 days ago

This link will guide you through the steps for deleting the icloud account without a password:
http://www.shoutpedia.com/delete-icloud-account-without-entering-password-selling-iphone/
follow this link

• downvote

DavidT799 days ago

You can just send an E-mail to the staff, they will help you with the least effort from you, heheh!

I hope i was helpfuil to you ;)

• downvote

vinvanhorn557 days ago

You can directly remove iCloud account from iPhone if you have iCloud password. The following steps will show you how to do that.

Step 1. Open the Settings app and go to “iCloud”.

Step 2. Scroll down under all the settings to find “Delete Account” (or “Sign Out”) and tap on that.

Step 3. Confirm the removal of the iCloud account from the device by tapping on “Delete” or “Sign Out”.

Step 4. There will be two options: “Keep on My iPhone” and “Delete from My iPhone”. If you wish to keep those data on your iPhone, tap on “Keep on My iPhone”. If not, tap on “Delete from My iPhone”. Note that this will only delete data from your iPhone and not the iCloud account.

Step 5. Sometimes, it requires iCloud password. And if you’ve forgotten the passcode or you have no password, the iCloud account can’t be removed.

Once the iCloud account has been removed from the device, you’re left with a blank iCloud login. Here you can either create a new Apple ID and accompanying iCloud account, or change to another iCloud account.

http://www.leawo.org/tutorial/how-to-remove-icloud-account-from-iphone.html

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    lybwrsh won $3
    ha14 won $1
    cmickler won $1
    CoolCat won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    Latest Topics
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.