Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What is forex can we earn the money form forx? Reward $3
Created by javedhumza, 709 days ago, 866 views

I have googling may on line earn program. but some one teel me you have to invest in the forx nd earn the
money from trade in the forex . is forex is the best for earning and how to learn the forex
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

chakramed709 days ago

1) What is Forex?

Learning to trade in a new market is like learning to speak a new language. It's easier when you have a good vocabulary and understand some basic ideas and concepts. So let's start with the basics of forex trading before moving on to learn how to use the Trading Station. For a more in depth introduction to the forex market, get FXCM's New to Forex Trading Guide.

What Am I Doing When I Trade Forex?

Forex is a commonly used abbreviation for "foreign exchange," and it is typically used to describe trading in the foreign exchange market by investors and speculators.

For example, imagine a situation where the U.S. dollar is expected to weaken in value relative to the euro. A forex trader in this situation will sell dollars and buy euros. If the euro strengthens, the purchasing power to buy dollars has now increased. The trader can now buy back more dollars than they had to begin with, making a profit.

This is similar to stock trading. A stock trader will buy a stock if they think its price will rise in the future and sell a stock if they think its price will fall in the future. Similarly, a forex trader will buy a currency pair if they expect its exchange rate will rise in the future and sell a currency pair if they expect its exchange rate will fall in the future.

2) Making money in forex is easy if you know how the bankers trade!

i suggest you visite this link it's helpful : http://www.fxstreet.com/education/forex-basics/making-money-in-forex-is-easy/2013/12/05/

regards,

• downvote

Ruberoid78709 days ago

Forex is a bullshit! It's a private company that earns while people lose their money. It's the betting. Don't waste your money and time for it!

• downvote

marketsgolabl708 days ago

Forex Market Basics : http://www.investopedia.com/video/play/forex-market-primer/

• downvote

CoolCat708 days ago

Forex is like a roulette, one day you win, next day you lose. If you wanna get a lot of money, you have to pay a lot first, but it's a risk.

• downvote

ourlife707 days ago

forex is a great game to loose your money
to throw money out the window

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    Latest Topics
    ChessKing Интернетбанки предлагающие 1%дохода в день
    AshutoshAgrawal Earning money through euask.com
    ChessKing Вирусный маркетинг
    mazeal Can someone tell about it
    ohayou What currency is better in Russia Us Dollars or Euros?
    kmakoynohupa Best Electronic currency exchange
    kmakoynohupa Money is what countries most underrated in the food basket
    kmakoynohupa Which product is expected, price increases in 2017
    kmakoynohupa From which will depend on the oil quotations in 2017
    kmakoynohupa What would be most stable currency in the future?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.