How to change Administrator name in Windows 10? 5
Created by fancylili, 1852 days ago, 2532 views
How to change Administrator name without losing anything...
√ Best Answer
chakramed1852 days ago
wlad20041835 days ago
FetishKitten1835 days ago
Just in case, i had that problem, have 2 admin accounts at least at windows 10. Some time ago i could not log in at main admin account, i was glad had spare admin account. OK later windows 10 crashed again and now primary admin account works again. After re-installing old windows 8.1 and upgrade to windows 10
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Dead Hard disk problem
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon