How much money should I save if I want to travel the world? Reward $2
Created by kathy, 785 days ago, 1125 views
How much money should I save if I want to travel the world?
√ Best Answer
Logicz1hunid785 days ago
You would really have to budget especially if it's all the countries then after proper budgeting, save sufficient cash that can upkeep you. Just to be on the safe side you should take all your important documents in case you run out of cash or into an emergency and have to get a job.
chakramed785 days ago
will it depend on how many countries you need to visit make a plan and calculate you budget
Glob785 days ago
A good option is you finish the school and take a little bit money. Then you can when you have luck...
Ruberoid78785 days ago
5'000 USD would be enough.
Alirio784 days ago
US$ 100,000 for a good year of traveling, an average of US$300 daily for accommodations, food and transportation. 52 weeks in a year could be 52 destinations, start picking your favorite spots. Have a nice trip!
ZzMrXzZ784 days ago
If you really want to know, read this: http://www.airtreks.com/ready/how-much-does-an-rtw-trip-cost/
MarioninsBrown781 days ago
Estos cálculos son aproximaciones!
kulmarina781 days ago
Do you mean the round trip?
serezha781 days ago
kathy780 days ago
Thank you guys!
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- dannie won $1
- dannie won $1
- CoolCat won $1
- AAA1992 won $1
- arto won $1
- chakramed won $2
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- Latest Topics
- How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
- Best tactical flashlight?
- International Honeymoon Packages from India
- For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
- What is the problem with Nigeria?
- What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
- Which country would you like to travel most?
- Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
- What is the most powerful passport in the world?
- Which website do you use to book hotels?