How to put an Edge icon on the Desktop? Reward $3
Created by outside, 1651 days ago, 2200 views
How to put an Edge icon on the Desktop?
√ Best Answer
wstemarie1651 days ago
Click on the Windows logo on the bottom left corner of your screen, click on All Apps, scroll down until you see Microsoft Edge, left click it and drag to the desktop. That will place a shortcut onto your desktop.
outside1651 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?