Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Why don't people like Windows phone? Reward $2
Created by fancylili, 905 days ago, 1485 views

Why don't people like Windows phone?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Ruberoid78902 days ago

I prefer Windows Phone! I used an android but I hate it. All the time it told that my system memory is overloaded and android didn't work properly. At the end I sent it to the garbage. Nowadays, I enjoy WP! People don't know what WP is, but know what Android is, so they buy what they familiar with.

• downvote

Aircatcher905 days ago

Simple reasons:

1. The number of available apps is not as much as the Android or Apple.
2. Windows 8 Mobile build is stable (probably not for Windows 10 Mobile Build), yes. But it is still not as stable as Android or iOS. (You can try them all virtually on your PC).
3. You can customize the look of both Android and iOS to make it look "totally different" rather than just change it's colors.
4. Windows is not open-source (This is probably only impacts the devs only).

Regards,
F Mu

• downvote

V905 days ago

i think most people hate windows phone because take advice from the android users who will surely dicourage them with all the false thoughts they have about windows phone. i would say people don't know much about windows phones.

• downvote

Subhayan905 days ago

Well, I think the reasons are as follows:-
1. Windows phone lacks a proper, user friendly, neat File Manager where we can find any kind of file and able to edit them.
2. People do not try to understand how to operate Windows.
3. Microsoft does not try to advertise it as Google pays attention to the Android.
4. Windows phone does not support third- party installation.
5. Some softwares like Microsoft Office is free in Google Play but you have to buy it while using Windows 10.

• downvote

jerryrck905 days ago

I think that the reason people don't use windows phones is because around the time the androids were newly discovered... Windows didnt network a sales pitch like android and the others did. No advertisement=no sales, I personally like windows.. easy to use to me, but i learned it long ago.In fact, in my opinion, its a more stable OS. windows was the first to come. And you can install third party apps on windows phones, you just have to google how to.. I learnt, so can everyone else :)

• downvote

Xxearthangel23Xx904 days ago

obne reason i think is because i heard that you have to pay for every application, unlike Apple and Android

• downvote

cammy2016904 days ago

i agree with you Xxearthangel23Xx

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ904 days ago

1. Extremely poor build
2. Terribly low battery time
3.Overheating while charging
4.Constant freezing of phone
5.Poor web browsing experience, even with WiFi
And more and more here: http://winphans.com/2014/12/top-10-reasons-why-we-hate-windows-phone/

• downvote

Player28904 days ago

nice..............

• downvote

Alirio902 days ago

Because Android phones are better, Windows based phones are not bad, but compared to a free and open-source software like Android, phone users and manufacturers prefers this platform to communicate each other.
What a better environment to talk? a free and open environment.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.