Problems with my motherboard Reward $4
Created by tamara12, 1737 days ago, 1683 views
Why is my motherboard not letting my computer boot into windows xp?
√ Best Answer
ZzMrXzZ1737 days ago
Take it to a computer shop for more information dude. We can't figure it out within this little information
ha141736 days ago
@tamara12 1) do you hear any noise
zizou1736 days ago
Many problems in my mother including: unemployment, housing the living-health -Do not achieve self-sufficiency ... etc.
SetupComputer1736 days ago
marketsgolabl1735 days ago
hello can you explain more please giev us some info about laptop model and chipset also ! tnx
Drive01111734 days ago
It is impossible to answer little information. Or is it more OS or basic? What HDD, what state, what condition generally PC?
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?