Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How to Change the Windows Phone OS Nokia Lumia 640 XL Reward $1
Created by Mayko, 886 days ago, 1841 views

I want to try to put in place android OS ... so we still do not know how .... and I do not want to mask the system I want to change it even
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Damocles876 days ago

You can change your sysdem to Windows 10 Mobile Build 10240 which has a built-in AoW(Android on Windows) function.

From the C:\windows\system32\aow, you can see most of the components of the AOW, which includes the AoW session manager, OpenGLES Linux compatible library, and a aow.wim mirroring.

It is almost certain that Windows 10 Mobile can be run directly through the appx package apk file.But the due to some reason (probably is a large number of unresolved bug or are still internal discussion of UAP ecological effects) resulted in Microsoft hasn't released the function.

• downvote

danica885 days ago

I think you may install Android app, but you can't change the OS...

• downvote

chakramed884 days ago

im a fread you cant change OS even if you try you will lose you phone for ever so "some better then nothing "

regards,

• downvote

abdelrahman875 days ago

Yeah you shouldn't try something like this its very dangerous and you may lost all your system and can't return it again

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    tecask_support won $1
    CuteFairy won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Latest Topics
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.