Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Need nice place to Travel Reward $210
Created by senkoediu, 692 days ago, 1221 views

Need nice place to Travel in europ !
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

marketsgolabl692 days ago

Hi @Senkediu . check this will help you choose from Best Places to Visit in Europe http://travel.usnews.com/Rankings/Best_Europe_Vacations/

from U.S. News Travel.

hope i helped you

• downvote

aliabol123692 days ago

iran is the best countery for traveling

• downvote

taras692 days ago

have you been in Ukraine? whole country is full of nice places and beautiful sees try Lviv is cultural capital of Ukraine :) i'm sure you will like it)

• downvote

chakramed692 days ago

look at this source : http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk

regards,

• downvote

Vizor692 days ago

Bordeaux in France! Bordeaux has always been a dynamic, cosmopolitan city and never ceases to reveal exciting, new facets of its character. The city of Bordeaux’s inscription as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007 and its bold modernism have made it a key destination for everyone interested in French culture, lifestyle... and wine!

Centre of a legendary winegrowing region, this vibrant and sophisticated city is a top gourmet and culture destination. Synonymous with fine wines, Bordeaux is one of France’s most elegant cities.

Source:
Bordeaux : European Best Destination 2015 !
http://www.europeanbestdestinations.com/top/europe-best-destinations-2015/#BORDEAUX

• downvote

webcat62692 days ago

Lisbon, Portugal, is very beautiful, tons of beautiful beaches.

• downvote

HeinMan692 days ago

Iran is not Europe! And I would not go to Ukraine (even if it is really also not Europe) because there is still war!
Depends on what you are looking for, I would suggest Switzerland, Norway, Germany, Portugal, Austria or multiple of them - they are close together. Let me know your preferences: fun, scenic, nature, wildlife, history, food, drinks girls

• downvote

HeinMan691 days ago

Munich Germany, Berlin Germany, Hamburg Germany, Vienna Austria, Zurich Switzerland, Geneva Switzerland - there is a lot of perfect places to go and see

• downvote

Sill644 days ago

You could visit Senegal if you want there are beautiful places to see and see the hospitality of sénégalis is why the countries of the térangua we call meaning in the local language of the country and especially the hospitality don't forget to visit the green casamance where there is the wildlife the true tradition of the ethnic group Diola and the beautiful beaches. An attached photo to give you an overview of what you'll see.

• downvote

jamaicascout641 days ago

Take a trip to Germany..BERLIN. A Multikulti Green City. Lots of activities Day & Night...Night & Day,....24hours a day..!!! Easy to go around by Bus , Train & Bike...........or jus walk. Meet the people in Parks ,..open air concerts,.cafe,..and 1000 of Beerbars.!!! Taste great German / Berlin Food.. like Currywurst, Schnitzel, Schweinshaxe/ Porkleg, and more ,....or thousends international restaurants..for small or big money....Easy to find Hostels or private rooms / aptm. From Berlin you can travel easy by Bus or Train... to Hamburg...Muinch,..Stuttgart,...Frankfurt.... jus start and enjoy.

• downvote

CoolCat640 days ago

I don't know where are you from but I advise you to have a tour to Europe, visiting 3-4 countries in two weeks may be very exciting.

http://www.goaheadtours.com/tours/europe-tours

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    thangfish2003 What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
    AF Which country would you like to travel most?
    minice Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
    philip What is the most powerful passport in the world?
    bike Which website do you use to book hotels?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.