Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Because all many people come in the italy for the vacancy Reward $5
Created by stefano69, 693 days ago, 832 views

Because all many people come in the italy for the vacancy. Here don't haven't nothing for assistance, for the transport, etc etc,
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Matt1337693 days ago

well, i guess i know what he wanted to ask: "Why is Italy such a popular country to spend a holiday there?"

I think people like Italy that much, because the Italians are very friendly, the countryside is beautiful and the weather mostly is nice. Also the language is a wonderful one.
I've been to Italy very often, so I think these are the impressions most oft the people have.

ciao

• downvote

hanni693 days ago

what is that question ?

• downvote

marketsgolabl693 days ago

what kind of question is that !!! or you dont need those $$ :D

• downvote

tubomix692 days ago

Italy is beautiful no man or women can resist going their,nice country

• downvote

FreeFlight691 days ago

Hi! I'm Italian and I live in Milan. I know very well Italy and its local custom. First of all there are so much reasons for spending here your vacancy that I could write about it for hours!!! Historic buildings, amazing recipes, wonderful sea and good-looking people are just a few topics...
Sadly, our politicians are badly corrupted and this issue affects everyone. But Italians aren't like them!!! We are honest people for the bigger part...
Then, we are proud to be Italians! Please don't hesitate! Touch with your hand and fly in Italy!!!

• downvote

FreeFlight691 days ago

Hi! I'm Italian and I live in Milan. I know very well Italy and its local custom. First of all there are so much reasons for spending here your vacancy that I could write about it for hours!!! Historic buildings, amazing recipes, wonderful sea and good-looking people are just a few topics...
Sadly, our politicians are badly corrupted and this issue affects everyone. But Italians aren't like them!!! We are honest people for the bigger part...
Then, we are proud to be Italians! Please don't hesitate! Touch with your hand and fly in Italy!!!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    thangfish2003 What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
    AF Which country would you like to travel most?
    minice Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
    philip What is the most powerful passport in the world?
    bike Which website do you use to book hotels?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.