Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Riddle of life :)!!!!!!!!!! Reward $1
Created by wizzarD1, 697 days ago, 962 views

Which came first? the hen or the egg
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

azzromyo697 days ago

Hi @wizzarD1
i think the hen because the god create all animals so the hen came before the egg

• downvote

chakramed697 days ago

its not important as question no matter who came since both are so yummy ;)

• downvote

WolfCrates697 days ago

Hen. because:
1. Everything is too organized to be a coincidence
2. Somebody out there is rewriting history to own the world
3. This question is a way to create conflicts

here's another 0.02$:
people who doesn't take sides are called the "half-arse" . they're the epidemic of the New World Order. like a donkey that doesn't know where to go.

well food for thoughts!. pick your side.

• downvote

dspiegel697 days ago

The hen ... if you take the Bible literally.

• downvote

Dandelion697 days ago

its the hen

• downvote

texasito696 days ago

i think the hen

• downvote

csa_k696 days ago

Think on Darwin! I'm absolutely sure, that the egg was first, and it was'nt from hen.

• downvote

sereno692 days ago

it's really quite simple, obviously it was the EGG!
if you look at all evolution, all the species found, each one, a system to reproduce their genes in the most effective way. and all the species suffered mutations in order to became the modern animals that we see today. chickens are old animals, direct descendants of dinossaurs, actually they are the closest living relatives of T-REX... as you surely know dinossaurs were here before chickens, and they laid eggs
Eggs were already, and for a long time, a reliable reproductive system to other animals. at the moment of the appearance of chickens, you could, not only, find eggs, but also find egg fossils :-) so, definitely THE EGG!!!!!!

https://blogs.lt.vt.edu/chickens/2013/05/01/evolutionary-history-of-the-chicken-pigeon-and-other-birds/

cheers

• downvote

SetupComputer690 days ago

The HEN came first!

There is already a DEFINITE AND ABSOLUTE SCIENTIFIC PROOF of this!

The reference is here: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38238685/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/which-came-first-chicken-or-egg/

Basically, it says that "a protein found only in a chicken's ovaries is necessary for the formation of the egg", thus the EGG cannot come into existence without the HEN.

Besides, it's basic Bible knowledge that God created the animals first even before human beings, therefore the hens came into being first before its egg.

Cheers!

• downvote

CoolCat673 days ago

It's one of the questions that no one knows a definite answer, mystery of history.
I'd say the egg 'cause every creature comes from an embryo. By analogy with an egg we can say that a cat came from a kitten, a dog from a pup etc.

• downvote

Alex1804665 days ago

The egg was first here and thats a fact sorry Im from Germany so I cant explain it in english

• downvote

Elroath636 days ago

Eggs came first if you are talking about any type of egg. If you are asking about the hen of today and tomorrow it could be first if it was made without a shell in some sort of science experiment or testing. The hen could also come first if it is born without a shell which can happen because of lack of calcium.
I guess it really depends on which shell or hen you are talking about. Are they each other's hen and shell or are they different. Are we talking ancient hens and modern eggs? The reverse? Does any situation apply?
Also strictly from your question I can tell you that the hen came first. Which came first? the HEN or the egg

• downvote

Toddzgrl634 days ago

has to be the hen.Otherwise who would feed the chick? it would die and be extinct before it had a chance.

• downvote

Bine485607 days ago

sinnlose Diskussion !

• downvote

michaelweaser555 days ago

i'm saying the bird , because some egg had an genetic mutation that formed into what we call a chicken.

• downvote

Thraciana475 days ago

The egg(s)! The hen (without a rooster) can make eggs but cannot inseminate them.. The embrion(s) evolution is determined by various factors, in terms of freqvency.. forget about the timeline of the species..no such thing (for me). Also observe the image I've shared. If you think outside the box or ouside the Earth you'll get the answer to everything you are ready to comprehend.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    sesku What's your pet??
    BattlePants How to kill a great white shark with your bare hands?
    jully Coelhos vivem em cativeiros quantos anos?
    GulfWideLocal Mom & TheBabies Friendship!
    my_asylum Is there any new information about the Mongolian Death Worm?
    TheDammit What is the difference between a bug and an insect?
    Icuska Milyen ugyes kutyuska vagyok?
    Icuska Fürdetés mennyi idős kortól?
    Icuska Az én kiskutyám.
    selcinor If someone intentionally killed your dog what will yo do?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.