Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Which phone has this function "answer phone"? Reward $5
Created by landing, 734 days ago, 985 views

Auto answer when you can't answer, and record the message left by incoming call.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

jeetkml733 days ago

I think you are asking for Phone which provide you function, record voice message from person,who want to calling you when you are busy or unavailable to take call and deliver that message to when pick up your phone or when you are able to take call . That is feature is provided by Network providers, that is avail in India on every network, they charge us 75 paise per minute (0.75 rupee/minute) for send voice messege. They charged only to sender, no charge for hearing that message.
I suggest you to contact to your Network Provider for demand this feature but you can use any Phone that send /recieve calls for test this feature.
But if want auto answer, then you can search software for auto answering.

• downvote

Danny733 days ago

Samsung Galaxy metro B36E has this function

• downvote

mous_7733 days ago

Samsung GT - S3350. But we must connect the earphone and avoid starting to silent.

• downvote

azzromyo733 days ago

Hi @landing
i think this one: BT Inspire 1500 Twin Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BT-Inspire-Digital-Cordless-Machine-Black/dp/B005HUJIM4
HOPE THIS HELPS

• downvote

Logicz1hunid728 days ago

Try this: (an auto answer android app - http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/whistle-answer-calls-auto-answer/ ) and ( the explination of how it works - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mathalogic.autoanswer&hl=en )
this way you don't have to get a special phone and as a result you can save cash. Hope this is helpful to you.

But if you prefer a phone that comes with this function and can do it without this app I would suggest iPone 6.

• downvote

jdrohio50728 days ago

my Motorola droid turbo does

• downvote

biusinous727 days ago

Samsung Galaxy s7

• downvote

Mikemaid727 days ago

I have an iPhone 6 and AT&T allows an option when you are busy or not available, it will leave whatever message you recorded to put on it and it will record their message too. I don't know if this works on all phones.

• downvote

hya722 days ago

I think it's just the voicemail that you need to set up. However, its availability depends on the mobile network provider.

• downvote

Drive0111722 days ago

Any phone, it is a paid service service provider. Contact your network operator and activate the service. The memory of your phone will not become clogged, all messages will be stored on the operator's server until you delete it.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    ChessKing Видеоредактор слайдшоу на андроид
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.