Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Are there any good apps for sending and receiving SMS? Reward $2
Created by nanna, 1072 days ago, 1788 views

Are there any good apps for sending and receiving SMS in Android?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

FixitJorge1070 days ago

try my sms it'all make your life easier https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mysms.android.sms&hl=en

I have been using this app over 2 years now and it is the best one for computer use as well as hand held devices (phone, tablet, etc) I love how i can be working on my computer and i'll receive a sms from someone and then i can just easily respond directly from my computer because it syncs and works across devices. Brilliant little app tbh.

• downvote

azzromyo1072 days ago

Hi @nanna Best SMS App Replacements For Android (2015)

http://theultralinx.com/2015/04/best-sms-app-replacements-for-android-2015/

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ1071 days ago

Here you are: https://www.androidpit.com/best-sms-apps-android

• downvote

FARFROMPUKEN441070 days ago

Skype is actually. But you can also use your e-mail services to.

Your target's e-mail address depends on his mobile provider:

>
Provider
%">Format
Sprint
%">phonenumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com
Verizon
%">phonenumber@vtext.com
T-Mobile
%">phonenumber@tmomail.net
AT&T
%">phonenumber@txt.att.net
AIM
%">+1phonenumber

and the always amusing sms bomb ... nice way to say hello to people that made you feel blue.

• downvote

forsejz1070 days ago

Try out LINK or What's app. Very nice apps.

• downvote

Seer1069 days ago

I use "TextNow" Not only can you text, but you can also receive calls for free, and get free minutes by watching ads, which I use a macro to do for me. However the add layout changes every now and then so you need to reconfigure the macro.l
Only problem is MMS is rather unreliable.

• downvote

bladehax1068 days ago

http://www.textnow.com/ they will provide you with a free phone number to use and it basically acts as an email address when you receive a text in.

• downvote

zizou1067 days ago

I will describe to you the best Conversation applications for smart phones
WhatsApp - Watts August
Months of immediate talks on smart devices applications, it can send written and voice messages, as well as send video clips and geographic location with ease.
Skype - Skype
Program to make calls for free over the Internet, as well as the possibility to send instant messages and share files with ease. It can also be used from within Outlook mail from Microsoft without having to download any additions or programs.
Hangouts - Hang Oates
The application of instant messaging conversations from Google, lets you make video calls and voice calls for free, as well as the possibility of sending messages and files with ease. It can be used through dedicated to the Google Chrome browser on any operating system as well.
Viber - Viper
Application to make voice and video calls for free over the Internet, as well as the possibility of immediate talks and send pictures and video clips.
Empathy - Aambata
Program for instant conversation for Linux, most accounts such as MSN supports that of Microsoft or Gmail from Google.
Telegram - Talagram
Is the strongest alternative to apply and Atsab, it offers the same level interfaces but the protection is much higher if Makorn b and Atsab. It also features dedicated to the provision of computers and browsers copy, and thus can use the same account on more than one device.
imo - or IM
Application for immediate talks and free calls over the Internet.
Nimbuzz - Nimbaz
Application for immediate talks and free calls over the Internet, as well as the possibility of making international calls at cheap prices.
Facebook Messenger - Facebook Messenger
The official Facebook application for immediate talks and chat, offers the possibility of free calls and precision is very high.
Yahoo Messenger - Yahoo Messenger
The application of the Yahoo instant messaging company, offers features such as sending messages and make calls for free. It can also be used from within Yahoo Mail on your browser.
TextSecure - Secure Tekest
Open source application to send free SMS and securely 100%, where encrypts messages and can not be read only when the recipient only.
Line - Line
Application to make calls for free over the Internet, as well as the possibility of immediate talks and send pictures and video clips.
FaceTime - FaceTime
Free calls from Apple service, which is exclusive to Apple devices and smart computers. From which to make voice and video calls for free between the users.
Trillian - Trillian
Safe program to send instant messages, images and video clips.
Bleep - bleep
The immediate implementation of Security talks of the famous BitTorrent company, through which can send messages and images in a very protected to prevent any point to check out the content of the messages.
WeChat - Wei Chat
Application to send messages and make calls for free via smart devices.
Kik - Cake
Application to send and receive instant messages, images and video clips.
Xabber - Cassapr
Online application using the Facebook accounts of the talks, Google and other servers Conversation instant.
ICQ - ICQ
Instant messaging conversations of the oldest programs on the computer, is characterized by speed and the possibility of sending and receiving messages and images by a very high safety.
KakaoTalk - Cocoa Talk
Application to make calls for free over the Internet, as well as the possibility of sending instant messages and create groups to send mass messages.
FireChat - Fire Chat
The application allows an immediate talks even without an Internet connection or coverage. It is used near-term communication techniques such as Bluetooth technology.
Mxit - Mix et
Basic social network, offering users instant messaging conversations feature to send photos and videos easily between smart devices.
BlackBerry Messenger - blackberry messenger
The immediate application of the formal talks to BlackBerry devices. It provides features to send images and video clips, as well as the ability to share geographic location. Finally, you can make voice calls for free.
Hike - Hayek
Application to send instant messages, create groups and share images and video clips.
Skype Qik - Skype Cake
The official application from Skype instant talks, but a new idea, it can be done through instant messaging conversations using video clips and images.
GroupMe - Group MI
Application to send and receive instant messages with the ability to create groups and share photos and posters.
textPlus - Tekest Plus
Application to send messages and make calls for free over the Internet, with international dialing feature very affordable prices.
Rebtel - Reptl
Application to make calls for free over the Internet as well as the possibility of making international calls at discounted rates.
Tango - Tango
Application to make calls for free over the Internet, as well as the possibility of sending messages, photos and videos with ease.
Wire - Wire
Application to send written and voice messages, as well as the possibility of including clips from YouTube or SoundCloud inside messages with ease.
Text Free - Free Tekest
Application to send messages and images, with the ability to make calls over the Internet for free.
Sicher - Saetcher
Application for talks safely, where all messages are encrypted. You can send photos and videos as well as audio clips.
Instantbird - AOL Instant Byrd
Program for immediate talks accounts using Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft.
mysms - May SMS
The application allows sending messages from Android devices but using any phone or computer. Fmstkhaddma computers can install in addition to the Google Chrome browser to show all messages from Android on the computer. The users of iPhone or Windows Phone you can install the application and synchronize messages from Android with ease.
QQ Chat - QQ Chat
Immediate talks safe, with the ability to make calls over the Internet for free. Many of the most important tools provides a translation of the talks within the application.
AIM - IE or
One of the oldest immediate talks Services, began in 1997 in the United States and is considered months there yet.
FlashChat - Flash Chat
It allows the user to communicate with the people who are with him on the same Wi-Fi network that is connected to, but confidentially.
Room - Rum
It provides the ability to make video calls for free and with high accuracy, while providing protection and safety through the call encryption completely.
SnapChat - Snape Chat
Application to send images, video and messages safely, where they are deleted after a period specified by the user to ensure that no saved on the device. You can also find out who saw the picture or take a picture of the screen.
Talkatone - Toon Talk
Application to make free calls over the Internet, as well as send and receive SMS messages.
Facebook - Facebook
The first social network to the world. It provides the ability to share images, video clips, notes in addition to geographical location.
Diaspora - Diaspora
Social Network aspires to compete with Facebook by maintaining the user's privacy and protect it from Facebook in tracking policy.
BuzzE - Paz
Social network of smart devices, currently available for iPhone and iPad devices only.
Path - Bath
A social network similar to Facebook, offers the possibility to share photos, videos, links as well as geographic location.

• downvote

jeetkml1067 days ago

Try Mail.ru agent's Messenger free sms to all user having app and no app users.

• downvote

marketsgolabl1064 days ago

hello go with my sms if you want free website go with sendmessage,com

• downvote

biusinous1062 days ago

yes dear
SMS Gratuit depuis votre PC
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.texty.sms

• downvote

kanoniroff1049 days ago

I think it's GMAIL

• downvote

RafeGruber1044 days ago

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.telegram.messenger&hl=it
Telegram is the best

• downvote

jatinkumar1029 days ago

whatsapp,hike are best apps

• downvote

AnnieChow1016 days ago

This is a good tool to send mass messages, which allows you to directly send the messages, even group messages from PC to specific cell phone,
http://www.mobikin.com/android-backup/how-to-send-text-messages-from-pc.html
And it has two different versions: one is for Windows. One is for Mac. So you can download the specific version according to your computer's system.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Latest Topics
    totan1 Which country make Phone
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.