Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Why did Amazon stop selling the Fire Phone? Reward $4
Created by fancylili, 832 days ago, 1069 views

Kindle is great. What causes the failure of the Fire Phone?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

nihal29766 days ago

because many people think its crap Amazon selling fire phones , its was a flopshow by amazon , they were now improving there hardware now . but many of us still loves that phone , you can search on others websites for one.
but if you can hold on , wait for the next gen fire phones or buy other phone

• downvote

Aircatcher832 days ago

I think that the selling market is not as great as those companies that are already super in their Android markets.

Yes maybe there are couples of people that buy Kindle Fire, but still not as popular as them (Samsung, Sony, Asus, etc.)

Regards,
F Mu

• downvote

azzromyo832 days ago

Hi @fancylili
Amazon finally stops selling the Fire Phone, because company adjusts its hardware strategy
But just because Amazon isn’t selling the device, doesn’t mean that the phone is completely unavailable. A seller on eBay that goes by the name “qualitycellz” is unloading a 32GB version with a year of Prime and a warranty for $139, which makes the device $40.

In all, the reseller says that it has sold 12,960 devices, but you’ll have to act fast because it is more than 90 percent sold out.

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ831 days ago

I think it's just because of the bad relationship between the seller and Amazon or Amazon didn't give as many customer as the seller expected. I still find it sold at many other places.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    lybwrsh won $3
    ha14 won $1
    cmickler won $1
    CoolCat won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    Latest Topics
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.