Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Which music genres are popular nowadays? Reward $2
Created by timeis, 834 days ago, 1220 views

Hip Hop? electronic?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

JihadiJon828 days ago

Though they aren't my favorite, I'm going to have to say Rap and Hip Hop are definitely the most popular genres of music in America and most parts of the world right now. So many new artists are coming out with new material now, I'm tempted to say almost more than ever before.

• downvote

azzromyo834 days ago

Hi @timeis
the HIPHOP

• downvote

Gaia834 days ago

For America, Rap is the hottest.

• downvote

Romanoff82834 days ago

Disco. Not so long ago he was the most popular genre of dance pop. It is inherent in the abundance of effects, the leading role of the rhythm section of drum and bass, as well as secondary, background sound of string and wind instruments.
TRANS. He is one of electronic music genres and is notable for its high emotional impact on the listener. This effect is achieved by the use of sad, "space" melodies.
House. The so-called dance, completely electronic music. The main and only instruments is the synthesizer. The distinguishing feature of this genre is the presence of looped musical phrases and soloing melodies. Widely used effects.
Techno. In one sentence you can say that the futuristic music of the big city. To the characteristics of techno are fantastic melodies, dark metal sound, cold, devoid of emotion vocals.
Funk. One of the dance genres, which has clearly highlighted the dominant over all other instruments drums, low melody, "sloppy" rhythm.
New wave. A genre of popular music that have evolved from punk rock and uses the same musical means.
Hard rock. It literally translates as "heavy, hard". This style is not casual has this name because its sound is consistent, as it is called. Heavy hard rock is achieved through a dominant sounding loud and powerful rhythm section over the other instruments. In most cases, the "heavier" drums, bass or rhythm guitar. In hard rock often used effects Overdrive and Distortion.
Pop-rock. Popular rock. This style has good balance, using all sorts of effects and popular arrangements. A pop rock can be attributed to any rock music, which is intended for a wide audience of listeners.
Folk-rock. This is rock music with elements of folk music.
Punk rock. To this genre is deemed rude, often unprofessional, but expressive music, which is characterized by simple, unpretentious, but shocking tunes.
Psychedelic rock. Complex, unconventional music full of different effects. This music has a high level of emotional impact on the listener.
Heavy metal is called metallic music, which often is hegemonically. It is far from the usual standards.
Trash. This is a very hard genre, which is inherent in the complexity and continuity of melodies, and improvisation.

• downvote

FixitJorge834 days ago

Dubstazz bro, its the best most new popular upcoming Genra in music ever!

• downvote

landing834 days ago

@FixitJorge
Sounds good. Thanks!

• downvote

olja225588830 days ago

i think this genres are popular: indie pop, indie rock, alternative rock, electro, pop music

• downvote

samer994830 days ago

in my opinion are hip hop

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    lybwrsh won $3
    ha14 won $1
    cmickler won $1
    CoolCat won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    Latest Topics
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    alantwo Music video junior mafias
    alantwo Music video junior mafia
    ohayou Did you see La La Land?
    Jhony18 Weekend problem
    zekman What kind of guitar i should start with?
    Jhony18 I want to listen to new music
    ohayou How to spend your new year holidays
    ChessKing Музыка на виниловых пластинках
    anhot Where do you watch German TV??
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.