Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What is Woman in real.. Reward $2
Created by AQ, 708 days ago, 1098 views

Can anyone describe What is woman ??? Because a woman is the most difficult thing to understand in this universe ....
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

chrizz2k6708 days ago

I know a little book for this question.

• downvote

ileana708 days ago

@chrizz2k6
funny

• downvote

azzromyo708 days ago

Hi @AQ
i only can said that:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11067727/Downton-Abbey-row-14-words-we-only-use-to-describe-women.html

• downvote

omarwa79708 days ago

no bady can give you this question. but chi is evry evry thing

• downvote

narrymarry708 days ago

A woman is the creator of this universe. How can you describe the creator? A woman is a mother, sister, wife, girl friend etc. All in one. One has to have an eye to see her various avatars. All shrouded in mystery. Better don't play with the creator of this universe. Let mysteries remain mysteries.

• downvote

thegreatcid708 days ago

A human being forever trapped in a body of emotions and feelings.

• downvote

serezha682 days ago

Woman - the secret of humanity which is full of secrets!

• downvote

Ruberoid78682 days ago

Woman is a disaster but essential for life.

• downvote

Logicz1hunid682 days ago

@AQ I think it's best for a woman to answer that question bro. ANY WOMEN OUT THERE SEEING THIS PLEASE ANSWER!!!

• downvote

shaman682 days ago

First, you should try to understand yourself fully. This will take you many lifetimes if you are a slow learner. But aren't most of us slow learners? And after you have studied your own psyche and your own behaviour, your feelings of fear, pain and joy, your motivations, your subconscious, your defence mechanisms.... until you really know and understand yourself in full depth, you will be able to understand other human beings, and yes, women too. If you do not understand this answer, that's okay. Then you can just read a book on relationships. I suggest to start with Sue Johnson.

• downvote

LavenderStar511 days ago

A woman is a bringer of life. She gives birth to the child and then holds that child in her arms until it is time to let him go.

A woman is strength because she knows when to hold back her sadness so that the people she loves will be happy.

A woman is love. Because regardless of whatever happens, she will always love you.

• downvote

khaledmus486 days ago

awoman is ahumanbeing lik me,you and others so treated as her gender.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Pravy Is there a light at the end of the road?
    selcinor What step to take when taking essay examination
    Aleks111 Где найти эзотерические знания?
    rh150916 Please help me find the names of these characters.
    Danyil Where I can buy Magic Stick of Harry Potter?
    selcinor What is the different between judgment and judgement, which one is universally correct.
    Wise_EPL A Religious & Fiction Christmas Poem
    5thPersonToTalk "Manga and Anime"
    BrohmMateo Is there a version of The Winter's Tale by Shakespeare in which the character Dorcas is also a narrator?
    omarktm è accertato ke sopra la panca la capra campa.....
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.