Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Will you wear wig in your daily life? Reward $2
Created by TGfeed, 710 days ago, 1025 views

I think it's nice when you need to change your routine image. :) Any ideas, guys.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

DY710 days ago

I don't like wear wigs for daily routine, sometimes I wear it just to take photos because my hair is very thick. But my friend use it for daily and I think it's very convinient because you don't have to style your hair everyday :D

• downvote

SetupComputer710 days ago

No, I don't need one.

Wearing a wig is a sign of low self-esteem for me. For me, I'd rather accept life's changes as it comes along. I'm starting to get bald from the forehead up, but I still think that I am good-looking and sexy. My thinning hair suggests my older age and more wisdom, so I am sexy inside out.

Cheers!

• downvote

azzromyo710 days ago

hI @TGfeed
NO , i don't need to wear a wig because really i don't like it and also i didn't like to change what i will be because every day i look to human inside not what they appear

• downvote

chakramed701 days ago

Hi @TGfeed , i give you this topic talking about same issue as yours here it's https://forum.womenshairlossproject.com/threads/how-is-it-like-wearing-a-wig-full-time-please-answer.3561/

Hope This was helpful ;)

• downvote

serezha681 days ago

It's better to be yourself!!!!!!!

• downvote

aidenstone650 days ago

Okay, this is from a male standpoint, but I think that a wig (or too much makeup) obscures the true beauty of a lady! Be you and don't yabout what others might think! Do what makes YOU feel good, relaxed, and comfortable. If you feel you need a change, perhaps get your hair cut differently, or colored/tinted, etc. You might also buy yourself a new pair of shoes because that will certainly make your feet feel better while you're out looking for the right hair style!

Peace and good luck!

• downvote

surajtelkar1994641 days ago

In my opinion, It's looks nice when you try something different getup from daily routine image and wait for friends comment

• downvote

pinkfirechix571 days ago

yes i would and also i do wear a wig daily

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Icuska Mi a a 2016 évi téli divat szín??
    Wise_EPL Forgot Haircut Name
    quiz How to make my bedroom cosy?
    1633 How Often Should You Color Your Hair?
    Danyil What does the fox say.
    chandois Do Men truly have a Preference?
    rakib0163 Hair Fall Stoper
    imspecialwinner Why white heads not stoping OVERNIGHT
    anjumskt77 How can i remove the unwanted hair from my face forever?
    VIRUS Любовь Давайте разбираться!!!!
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.