How to backup my computer before sending for repair? Reward $2
Created by scipio, 1674 days ago, 2392 views
My computer had some hardware problems, need I to backup?
√ Best Answer
E1_Capitan1674 days ago
Create an image backup of your hard drive or SSD. That way, if the professionals wipe your hard drive and reinstall Windows from scratch, you can restore all of your data files. And if they really mess things up, you can restore Windows to the way you had it set up before you sent it to them.
mous_71674 days ago
Find another support (USB, external disc) on wich you will copy all your files and keep with you.
walcott1674 days ago
Use Backup and Restore Option
ha141674 days ago
try AOMEI Backupper
SetupComputer1671 days ago
ZzMrXzZ1670 days ago
I think you should. However, remember to save your back up files on non OS driver or else everything will be lost if something happen.
calcifer1667 days ago
You just need take the hard disk out,I'm not joking.It's very easy
scipio1667 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?