Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Do you have tips for selfie? Reward $2
Created by Rayna, 707 days ago, 900 views

How to look good in a selfie?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

stefano69707 days ago

Per un selfie da favola bisogna avere un ottimo telefono, una bella giornata, ed una compagnia da sballo

• downvote

Romanoff82707 days ago

1.Find the best coverage.
There is nothing worse than to see your face a dark shadow, says photographer and blogger - Kandis lake (Candice Lake). "If you are in doubt about the light, get up or, conversely, back to the sun. If you are photographed in the middle of the day and the sun is at its Zenith, then watch for the shadow on the face didn't look as dark circles under the eyes. The most beautiful time for removing the photo - sunrise or sunset when the sun is not very bright, but beautiful in its shades". If you wanted to take the selfie in the room, beauty-blogger - Mikel Feng (Michelle Phan), ideal to go to the window. "The natural rays of the sun, streaming through the window, will help you to make a pretty picture. Another option is to take a white sheet of paper and place it under the chin. This will help brighten your face and reduce the double chin effect".

2.Take a look at yourself.
"Show me a real smile and not one photograph will come out bad," says the professional. Or, if you're going to do more serious photo, try to smile with my eyes. In General, practice in front of a mirror!

3.Avoid cliché.
The most important rule: if your picture looks like a photo of a teenager - delete! "Of course not worth it for a perfect selfie to create makeup Kim Kardashian (Kim Kardashian) called "Lips are everything," says makeup artist Nick Baros (Nick Barose), which has considerable popularity in Instagram through its publications a La "silly, but beautiful." In most cases, we choose a standard pose for photos, as we feel more confident at a certain location of the face or body. But try, nevertheless, to dilute and change the scene to something unusual, for example, a lake would come from the camera lens, and then quickly go back and take a picture. So you'll have less time for posing.

4.Fix posture. Or six.
"Not everyone knows which position is best suited to the structure of his body or face in particular," said Baros, who recommends to shoot numerous photos at different angles. "I find "her". For most of us the best angle to take a selfie - a little above head height. It is not necessary to look directly into the camera.

5.Use the correct filters and applications.
"I usually use a filter, softening the shades of colors. In my opinion, this is the best filter, because it all look great," says the photographer.

6.Watch for the background.
The best selfie out on extraordinary background, by the way.

7. Don't overdo it.
Remember all our tips, arm them and then just relax! If you will be too try, then a good selfie certainly will not succeed! You don't want to get a serious photo?

• downvote

igor707 days ago

Photograph yourself from below up.

• downvote

azzromyo707 days ago

Hi @Rayna
watch this:

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Icuska Mi a a 2016 évi téli divat szín??
    Wise_EPL Forgot Haircut Name
    quiz How to make my bedroom cosy?
    1633 How Often Should You Color Your Hair?
    Danyil What does the fox say.
    chandois Do Men truly have a Preference?
    rakib0163 Hair Fall Stoper
    imspecialwinner Why white heads not stoping OVERNIGHT
    anjumskt77 How can i remove the unwanted hair from my face forever?
    VIRUS Любовь Давайте разбираться!!!!
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.