Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What is the best perfume with rose scent? Reward $2
Created by catriona, 715 days ago, 1269 views

In your opinion, what is the best perfume with rose scent? I like Stella very much,what about you?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

CoolCat686 days ago

I like natural rose oil. The best choise for rose perfume amateurs, pure scent.

• downvote

azzromyo715 days ago

Hi @catriona
for me i like OUD ISPAHAN from christian dior it's awesome try it and tell me
hope this helps

• downvote

Romanoff82711 days ago

Very Irresistible" Givenchy (Givenchy)
When the perfumers of French fashion house "Givenchy" for the first time decided to create the fragrance "Very Irresistible", they could not find a rose, perfect to create a sparkling and seductive fragrance that was to them. So they brought a new hybrid rose named "Liv Tyler" in honor of the actress who is the face of this fragrance. Rose "Liv Tyler", as well as 4 other roses, has created a bouquet that became the soul of "Very Irresistible". Notes of star anise give the fragrance lightness, brightness and a modern aura. And warm notes of patchouli endow the scent of sensuality.

"Rose Essentielle" from Bulgari (Bulgari)
Perfume "Rose Essentielle", created by perfumer béatrice Piquet for Italian home "Bulgari" is a more modern and natural interpretation of the rose fragrance. Rich and refined, this fragrance opens with notes of two exotic roses: Ottoman rose and rose "prelude". Middle notes include a fruity fragrance of BlackBerry, as well as a Mimosa and Jasmine. Base notes: patchouli and sandalwood.

"Midnight Poison" from Dior (Dior)
If rose fragrances seem too sweet, old-fashioned and innocent for your style, you obviously haven't tried the perfume "Midnight Poison" from the house "Dior". The slogan of the spirits says "was Born a new Cinderella," reflecting a darker incarnation of the classic notes. What sets "Midnight Poison" among other rose fragrances is that it is dominated by a note of black rose, a rarer and mysterious varieties of the ordinary red rose. Warm and spicy note of patchouli base give way to the scent of ambergris.

"Rose The One" from Dolce & Gabbana (Dolce & Gabbana)
Face of this fragrance from design house "Dolce and Gabbana" is actress Scarlett Johansen. "Rose The One" is light and Flirty modern floral perfume that is described by their creators as "sensuous and exquisite anthem always romantic rose". "Rose The One" lives up to its name, as the smell of the Bulgarian rose is world's leading. Top notes of this fragrance include pink grapefruit and Mandarin, middle notes – peony, Lily and lychee, and and base notes are represented by vanilla, amber and musk.

• downvote

Rayna711 days ago

Forever and Ever Dior

• downvote

tentecu710 days ago

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose

• downvote

BLKROSE688 days ago

Black Pearl by Elizabeth Taylor.

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ688 days ago

I like "NOOR OL AIN TAIF BY THAMEEN" the most. It's attractive from the glance and leave a deep trace. However, take a look at this.
Here is the list which you should try: http://www.nstperfume.com/2012/12/21/25-rose-fragrances-every-perfumista-should-try/

• downvote

kanoniroff685 days ago

Rose The One (Dolce & Gabbana)

Very Irresistible (Givenchy)

• downvote

serezha682 days ago

Cafe Rose (Tom Ford) http://fimgs.net/images/perfume/nd.15913.jpg

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Icuska Mi a a 2016 évi téli divat szín??
    Wise_EPL Forgot Haircut Name
    quiz How to make my bedroom cosy?
    1633 How Often Should You Color Your Hair?
    Danyil What does the fox say.
    chandois Do Men truly have a Preference?
    rakib0163 Hair Fall Stoper
    imspecialwinner Why white heads not stoping OVERNIGHT
    anjumskt77 How can i remove the unwanted hair from my face forever?
    VIRUS Любовь Давайте разбираться!!!!
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.