Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What kind of Christmas gift is special and will be a surprise? Reward $2
Created by NickPinkman, 720 days ago, 1858 views

When I asked her"what do you want for Christmas gift", she said she want a surprise. What should I buy for her?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

azzromyo720 days ago

Hi @NickPinkman
Diamonds are a women’s best friend, as the saying goes—though this could also be said of jewelry in general. Jewelry makes for unique gifts, as they have the ability to express the sentiments of the giver, while fulfilling the wants and personality of the receiver.
so try to select for her from this:http://www.amazon.com/gp/most-wished-for/jewelry/7192394011/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=giftwjewelry-20&linkId=CM452U3BUUL5KUKM

or i have another suggestion
fragrance and skin care

see here:http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=UTF8&bbn=11055981&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&qid=1413645359&rh=n%3A3760911%2Cn%3A!11055981%2Cn%3A11060451&rnid=11055981&tag=giftwbeauty-20&linkId=BXOGHELVIGUR6Z35
for me i bought a fragrance
hope this helped you and good luck

• downvote

Givi719 days ago

не надо думать ,что хочет она.выбирай для неё как для себя, это и будет сюрприз

• downvote

DY716 days ago

The Face Shop Holiday Love Edition Hand Care Set

• downvote

ryanaxis715 days ago

for me a special gift like a giver is personally buy the gift to be given.

• downvote

jennyjonson714 days ago

No gift is better than a Warm Hug in this winter...! try that

• downvote

harpo01711 days ago

Hi NickPinkman, may be a trip to Paris, or Rome, or Channel perfume my favorite is No 5, or Christian Dior, or levion chocolate diamonds you can always find a good deal on eBay or amazon, the amape for pedicure to smooth away dry calluses and ruff skin, a day at the spa with the full package, and if you live where there is snow a good old fashion sleigh ride in a horse drawn sleigh through the park, after dinner out and a very elegant diamond neckless to finish the night. or a beautiful mink coat, or a lovely set of pearls, or a car, or kitten, or dog like a Lasa opsa, shiatsu, or pug or a Pandora bracelet.

hope this helps

• downvote

alvindgreat710 days ago

Hi @NickPinkman Buy her a ring. Propose to her. For me, that will be the best and most memorable surprise and Christmas gift ever; to that special "her" you are referring to.
High five.

• downvote

kattypretty692 days ago

all kind of jewellery

• downvote

aidenstone648 days ago

Well, it's obviously too late for last Christmas but now at least you will have time to think about NEXT christmas! (by the way, did she like your last gift?) When a lady says "Surprise me!" what she's really saying is "You know what I want because I've hinted a gazillion times!" but sometimes she really does want you to just use your imagination. Find out what she likes, her personality.. and you may think that you know these things but don't count on it! A woman is complex, deep, sensual, and really wants to be appreciated. Nothing shows her that you realize all of this more than givng her a gift that is truly close to her heart. A music box, a doll from her child-hood era, a framed picture of her favorite outdoor place in the world, a teddy bear wearing a necklace that you bought for her, or even the promise to be nice to her parents! In any case, be sure that you take her out for a really awesome dinner somewhere, and to see "The Nutcracker" or something similiar, show your love... and please, don't make her pay for the meal and the entertainment!

Happy belated or early holidays!

By the way.... this goes as well for any occasion, or no occasion at all!

Peace

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Icuska Mi a a 2016 évi téli divat szín??
    Wise_EPL Forgot Haircut Name
    quiz How to make my bedroom cosy?
    1633 How Often Should You Color Your Hair?
    Danyil What does the fox say.
    chandois Do Men truly have a Preference?
    rakib0163 Hair Fall Stoper
    imspecialwinner Why white heads not stoping OVERNIGHT
    anjumskt77 How can i remove the unwanted hair from my face forever?
    VIRUS Любовь Давайте разбираться!!!!
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.