Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

I always have the same dream for 2 weeks Reward $4
Created by Hippy, 678 days ago, 1648 views

Anyone happen to be in this case? I dreamed of an accident. I saw a girl crossing the road, I knew that the bus would hit her but I didn't help her. She was crashed into pieces and her blood covered my faces. How can I stop seeing this?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Tika677 days ago

My friend once had a series of nightmares like you. She failed the job and she killed herself in the dream. Well, have you failed to do something recently? If yes, maybe you are in distressed, take a day off and go on a travel to a countryside or suburb to enjoy fresh air. Spending a night in the countryside would help your mind ease. And as @moosish said. Before go to sleep, try to remind yourself to have a good dream. Beside that, you should let the failure fade away. Don't let it burden yourself.

• downvote

Andrey116678 days ago

good evening! Its very difficult situation. But as i am concered if you did not help her it does not matter you would not. Its means that you are just a human with a mental features. I am sure that when you saw this accident your mind started search solution in his past experience but almostly always we dont have solutions in extremly situations. Its like a trap, mind trap... Your mind tells you that you have to help and also mind tryes to find solution, but in fact you dont help. Its not your fault!!!

• downvote

igor678 days ago

It is necessary to go to church and to pray.

• downvote

azzromyo678 days ago

Hi @Hippy
It's often said that if you keep having a recurring dream that it's your brains way of telling you that you've forgotten something and it's trying to remind you through thoughts which can sometimes be transmitted into our dreams.

hope this helps

• downvote

AT678 days ago

its either ur brain waves were twisted that nite ( or u were in a great stress

or this is ur fantasy

• downvote

moosish678 days ago

It doesn't matter what the dream means. To get rid of it, do this before you fall asleep: re-play the dream again in your head, but now, CHANGE the ending! This time, walk up to the girl and push her out of the way of the bus. The bus passes by safely. The girl thanks you. You feel good. So, play this picture in your head a few times, and do it every night until you stop having the bad dream. This can really work if you do it. Good luck!

• downvote

thesnifrou678 days ago

Hello,

Keep your money no need for that

Read this before sleeping! just try Nothing to loose!

"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they encompass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)."
[Surah al-Baqarah 2: 255]

Translated from this :

Allahu la ilaha illa Huwa, Al-Haiyul-Qaiyum La ta'khudhuhu sinatun wa la nawm, lahu ma fis-samawati wa ma fil-'ard Man dhal-ladhi yashfa'u 'indahu illa bi-idhnihi Ya'lamu ma baina aidihim wa ma khalfahum, wa la yuhituna bi shai'im-min 'ilmihi illa bima sha'a Wasi'a kursiyuhus-samawati wal ard, wa la ya'uduhu hifdhuhuma Wa Huwal 'Aliyul-Adheem

• downvote

g1000A678 days ago

@thesnifrou you know he should read it in arabic with full believe it will help him

• downvote

thesnifrou677 days ago

@g1000A
No that's not correct I m sorry, the most important thing is to understand the meaning, how do you want people to understand if they don't speak Arabic or can't learn it, don't worry god is for all of us and you can believe me he understands English, now to believe something, you should know it exist first and understand it, everything has a beginning, please don't be like that we should be more open than we are, after all he guides whom he likes. I didn't mean to argue or something, its just the way I see things. peace upon you

• downvote

g1000A677 days ago

try smelling something nice and putting sugar in your mouth before you sleep today . tell me what happened

• downvote

Falcon677 days ago

Hello, Hippy,

First of all, keep your money and you could give it to someone who really needs it.

Good, the almost nearest answer to the real thing was given by @moosish. Just completing his/her thought, when you realise the dream again in your mind before sleeping, please make a prayer to God, no matter what the name you give Him, and beg Him to clear your mind and breath into it, so that you could identify the girl who is in real danger.

That's not a matter of getting rid of something disturbing your sleep, but about doing something really meaningful about saving a life. That girl is predestined to pass through that risk in order she could get a redemption from some analog fault commited in some time in the present or in a past life, but you can change her destiny. God expects this kind of action from everyone of us and may permit her life saved.

This recurring dream is not really a nightmare, but a real notice that a disaster is about to happen. If you could really identify that girl and if you already know her, run to her and notice her about the imminence, trying all your efforts to make her believing on it and to be very carefull about it.

But if you just don't know that person, just pray for her to God, so that she could be protected from disaster by her spiritual guardians or by influencing guardians of some friend of hers to protect her. This way you can respond to the advices and could do your part in that role, so God will bless you for that and you will be freed from that compromise. Now it's done completely. And God will bless you.

Well, let's go well further. I'm Spiritist and I do a lot of studies about spiritual matters by Alan Kardec. Let's say the work is done and the dream doesn't appear anymore. But new dreams alike may appear again. It means that you own mediunity and you are a premonitory medium. This way you can save lives all the time.

If you become embeded with that angelic feeling, you should look for a serious Spiritist Center (which doesn't deals with money) and report the fact to someone in order to get directions. Then he/she shoud advice you to develop your spiritual power and become a knowledgeable lifesaver, because it requires all the spiritual knowleadge you could get.

When you start studying those matters you will surely be fascinated with Spiritism. Maybe you have heard about Brazil as the greatest Spiritist country in the world, and I'm happy to live in this wonderfull country. Please, you should read Alan Kardec. I'm yours for further informations. Good luck.

• downvote

Tankkiller676 days ago

Well your dream is probably occurring because of some of your mental humans but it's not your fault, I would recommend seeing a psychiatrist and see if he can help you.

• downvote

SetupComputer675 days ago

@Hippy

First, I don't believe in such things as "random", so your dream is not random too. It must have a meaning, or dreamers like Joseph (from the book of Genesis) would have to be considered lunatics.

I'm not an expert in dream interpretations, but at least I can help you sort things out for you to know what next steps you may take.

I believe in multiverses, so a copy of you in a parallel universe might have or might be experiencing one. In which case, you could do nothing. So ignore it and do your daily activities.

Another, that dream can be prophetic in a sense, but you don't know the timeframe. In which case, just do good things for another person everyday so that you are trained to help that girl in your dream should it ever come.

Third, that dream might not be a literal forecast of the future, but a figure of a future event. Perhaps, it could mean that a loved one will be on imminent danger, like an acute sickness, but then you could do nothing but watch. There can be multiple interpretations, but nothing among them is certain. If you believe in God, then pray to God that everything will be alright.

Just do good, be good and believe that God loves everyone. Rest your mind and pray.

:)

• downvote

harpo01669 days ago

Hi Hippy,
I never had one quite as bad as you did, but there is a number of things that could cause this, like stress, anxiety, something bad happening to you in your child hood, and or bits, and pieces of what has happened to you during that day, like if you have seen a bad accident, and you have other interesting things happen to you through out the day, the brain while you sleep takes these bits of what you saw, and through your dreams puts them together to form a story, and depending on how much stress you have, lack of sleep and a host of other things our subconscious makes them feel very real like they are actually happening to us, when they are not. There are things you can Do to help yourself with this, here is a web site which will explain it step by step of things you can do to help stop them, I read this site, and found it very interesting. I tried to find something that you would be able to understand, because the other information is given by doctors, and is hard to understand the medical jargon, here is the web site: http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Having-Nightmares

Best of Luck to You

• downvote

stormysarge669 days ago

Not going to hit you with any spiritual crap but just saying... Whenever I have a dream that is recurring the event or a similar event usually happens... If you have a strange feeling of familiarness just follow where you feel attracted to. And if it actually happens, push the girl away.

• downvote

DY662 days ago

try to do yoga or meditation, it will relaxed your mind

• downvote

foodloveroftheworld662 days ago

This is hard to decipher, and I am not a dream expert myself.
However, I think these articles might help you quite a bit in starting to figure things out. Of course, interpretations for the cause of recurring dreams varies from doctor to doctor.
I think as long as you aren't losing too much sleep or feeling too troubled from them it'll be alright. I doubt that it's anything related to 'spirituality' - perhaps your imagination 'stuck in a loop' that keeps repeating itself? Tough to say, but these resources will help you. :)

What's Behind Your Recurring Dreams
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/dream-factory/201411/whats-behind-your-recurring-dreams

Recurring and Repetitive Dreams
http://www.dreamdictionary.org/dreaming/recurring-dreams/

Dreams About Death: Dream Meanings Explained
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/13/dreams-about-death_n_891555.html

What does dreaming about having or being in an accident mean? (Your dream of a bus but I guess a car is similar)
https://www.dreamscloud.com/dream-dictionary/a/Accident

9 Common Questions About Dreams Answered
http://psychcentral.com/lib/9-common-questions-about-dreams-answered/

I hope some of these articles will remove some of the mystery surrounding your dreams :)

• downvote

mikexfctr660 days ago

formulate your exact plan to save her and the rewarding feelings that go with saving a life and being a hero. think about this often before going to sleep. if you pray before bed ask God to give you pleasant dreams and also to give you the strength and ability to save her should this situation ever occur. do this for 4 days straight - by day five you will be fine. on same note what in your life is causing you to have such morbid thoughts - figure that out and remove it. both will work alone and or together.

mike D
MD - PHD - dream studies, etc etc etc

• downvote

FARFROMPUKEN44660 days ago

Dreams are part of R.E.M Rapid eye movement. They say there 4 stages to sleep. The fourth stage being where we have night mares. Dreams are fantasized by us humans as having some kind of meaning. More times than not it is just a sign of a healthy brain doing what brains do in R.E.M. Other times it could just be something we saw and our sub-con. is just playing with it because we are some what attracted to these things, not the blood parts but just the actual stance we are taking in a mind state we cannot typically control. If I had to put my opinion on your dream I would say that there is something you know that you really want to act on but you are not sure if you should or not. Give it be a person you are interested in emotionally or a person in the way of a emotional attraction that you can't help. The bus being the out come you think if you told persons about your emotions. The blood splatter would be a release after you played out your emotions by telling the person involved. It's kinda like a dramatic end to your situation but in dream scape mode. Your minds just trying to tell you to act on what your heart is feeling. Sometimes though we have to allow our wants and needs to be made know to other people directly involved in our daily activities or our sub-con thoughts will continue to treat us to such platforms as vivid dreams. You are at a stage in your life where you need to make a choice. Not always is death a bad thing, for all things must die to let life start again. But I feel if you do not act on your emotions in reality then you will continue to have such vivid dreams caused by your conscious suppression of what it is you really want.. Sometime you just have to light a match and watch it burn hun. Don't fret over the out come just do what it is you feel is the right thing because what you feel typically is the right thing for you. Its all about our suppressed emotions. Let it out and you'll be happy. Or let it go and you'll be happy. Either way just be true to what you really want in your reality. And also sexual frustration can cause certain vivid dreams, its all about emotions!!

• downvote

ZenWarrior659 days ago

I have had a reoccurring dream myself, it would even repeat while in the same dream session sometimes.

Standing near the end of the road that I grew up on during my teen years. I am there with a childhood friend when suddenly a tornado is bearing down on us, we would start running.. in slow motion.. only sometimes reaching my house, each time we would both die me unable to save either of us. It was only until in my dream I was able to realize that I was dreaming, that was I able to save us both overcoming the winds and getting us both to shelter, and surviving a direct hit from the tornado.
The dream itself was very real and in full color, the only thing I can seem to gather from it was there was a fear I was working through subconsciously that I would fail myself, and others when placed into a serious situation. So my mind forced me to redo it until I overcame my own shortcoming which was my own doubt in my ability to succeed.

Hope this helps you.

• downvote

omarwa79652 days ago

@thesnifrou thay not belive

• downvote

thegreatcid652 days ago

I once had the same problem since i ave a very strong imagination. But in this case its just easyer to dream once you fill your mind before going to sleep... so read a comic book, play a friendly nintendo game or just rest your eyes imaginating a story .

Theres always the other extreme where you actually watch the real thing append ... heres a Canadian commercial for it....

• downvote

Gervs609 days ago

To dream that you are in an accident signifies pent-up guilt in which you are subconsciously punishing yourself over. Perhaps you are not proud of something you have done. Alternatively, the accident may symbolize an error or mistake you have made. Accident dreams also represent your fears of being in an actual, physical accident. You may simply be nervous about getting behind the wheel. Or the dream is trying to warn you of some accident.

To dream of a car accident symbolizes your emotional state. You may be harboring deep anxieties and fears. Are you "driving" yourself too hard? Perhaps you need to slow down before you hit disaster. You need to rethink or re-plan your course of actions and set yourself on a better path. Dreaming that someone is injured in a car accident means that you cannot control the action of others. They have to live with the consequences of their own decisions.

To dream that a loved one dies in an accident indicates that something within your own Self is no longer functional and is "dead". It is also symbolic of your own relationship with that person. Perhaps you need to let go of this relationship. If you dream that you die from the car accident and actually see the reactions of your loved ones, then it suggests that your reckless activity is affecting those around you. This dream is a wake-up call - Repost

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    WiseCleaner_admin won $1
    WiseCleaner_admin won $1
    Tika won $4
    ZzMrXzZ won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Karmadyota won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    savram Какой чай полезнее черный или зеленый?
    ChessKing Возможна ли качественная подделка лекарств?
    ChessKing Есть ли у питьевой воды строк годности?
    ChessKing Седые волосы:эффективные способы.
    ChessKing Правила питания, раздельное питание.
    erao Para manter o peso precisamos ?
    ChessKing Почему гомеопатия официально не принята?
    ChessKing Корейские кровати:хорошо или плохо?
    ChessKing Лечение хронического парадонтоза.
    Nur_iffah HELP! What Rhetorical Question about Drug Abuse?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.