Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

I got a weird illness Reward $1
Created by Igotthis, 734 days ago, 798 views

I got some flu symptons but my nose was bleeding inside whenever I try to blow out. What was that? I am very nervous but I don't have time to go to the hospital
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

ZzMrXzZ733 days ago

Did you have a sinusitis? If yes, then do not worry, it is normal, but you have to go to the doctor to check later. If no, then it's much to worry about. Do not hesitate to go to the hospital dude.

• downvote

azzromyo734 days ago

Hi @Igotthis
read this:http://www.webmd.com/first-aid/nosebleeds-causes-and-treatments

http://www.besthealthmag.ca/best-you/home-remedies/natural-home-remedies-nosebleeds

http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-nosebleeds.html

but dear you must call a doctor

• downvote

richkid734 days ago

@Igotthis I suggest go to the hospital and do some exams to know happening to you.
I fear it is life-thretening you and are contagious. What if is Mers-COV and you are about to die.
If contagious you better kill yourself now than create a epidemic of your disease killing more and more innocent people.
Heal yourself if necessary. That is common sense. No need ask that question here.
It is same as the question "I am feeling about to take a poo, what should I do"?
If I replied you not to poo, would you not.
common sense people

• downvote

igor734 days ago

It is necessary to check a blood pressure.

• downvote

area51alien733 days ago

I have this problem, the most common thing is that you have either pollen or some type or allergic reactant in your nose that is stuck, you could go to the hospital but i have been having this for at least 6 months now, its nothing life threatening but it does get annoying. Don't worry your self to much about it. Your body does not know what to do so its doing all it can to get it out, which might be a more heavy substance like a bloody type of mucus, after a while your body stops and you just have a little stuffy nose.

• downvote

richkid733 days ago

@Igotthis Are you dead now?
Your sickness are not heal?
That is because you choose to ask question here first than heal yourself fame-whore.
Lack of common sense killed you.

• downvote

Karl732 days ago

Sinus infection

• downvote

Karl732 days ago

Sinus infection

• downvote

Igotthis730 days ago

@richkid because there are people who have to work almost 24/7 to earn money and do not have much free time like you to go around and brag about your richness dude.
@ZzMrXzZ Yes I do, I have had sinusitis since I was 7 but I have felt anything weird recently except for this one. Thank for your advice, I will take a day off the next week to visit the doctor. :)

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    savram Какой чай полезнее черный или зеленый?
    ChessKing Возможна ли качественная подделка лекарств?
    ChessKing Есть ли у питьевой воды строк годности?
    ChessKing Седые волосы:эффективные способы.
    ChessKing Правила питания, раздельное питание.
    erao Para manter o peso precisamos ?
    ChessKing Почему гомеопатия официально не принята?
    ChessKing Корейские кровати:хорошо или плохо?
    ChessKing Лечение хронического парадонтоза.
    Nur_iffah HELP! What Rhetorical Question about Drug Abuse?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.