Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

iphone screen display problem Reward $2
Created by nepalisora, 778 days ago, 971 views

i dont know why my iphone is having this problem but the sceen is gradually turning black from the bottom to the up. The portion which has turned black doesnt show anything even while doing anything on my phone
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

azzromyo777 days ago

Hi @nepalisora
http://classroom.synonym.com/fix-grey-horizontal-lines-iphone-screen-13019.html

http://www.etradesupply.com/blog/how-to-fix-vertical-lines-on-an-iphone-screen-after-replacement/

http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/5yg3d-blue-black-vertical-lines-iphone-screen-droppe.html#re.v/417/
if this did not solve your problem please let me know i really want to help you dear

• downvote

azzromyo778 days ago

Hi @nepalisora http://www.digitaltrends.com/apple/iphone-5-problems/

• downvote

ADAM1776777 days ago

What to Do if iPhone Screen Goes Black – How to Fix
Posted on January 8, 2015

“My iPhone 6 can’t be turned on after updating to iOS 9, and its screen goes black, how to fix this dead iPhone? “

The touch screen plays important role on smartphone no matter iPhone 4/4S/5S/6/6s or Samsung Galaxy. Without touch screen, you can do nothing on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. So if the iPhone screen goes black after an iOS update, what can we do?

Actually the display screen of iPhone suddenly stop working doesn’t mean the iPhone is broken and you can’t use it forever. Now follow the tips below to have a try to get your iPhone back to life, no matter it is old iPhone 4/4S/5/5S, or a new released iPhone 6/6s. And it is suitable for any devices in iOS 8/9/9.1.

You may lose important data when you try the tips below. Therefore, before you getting your black screen iPhone back to Life: Back up your iPhone first if possible, no matter using iTunes/iCloud or using iPhone data recovery tools to get data from black screen iPhone. 1. Basic Restore iPhone (4/4S/5/5S/6/6s)

When the iPhone screen goes black, maybe you can fix it by a simple restoration. It is done by holding the power button of the phone for a few seconds. By doing this, you may see the Apple logo appear on the screen, which means that the problem is solved and you can re-use your phone in seconds.

Note: You’d better connect your phone to a charger because your iPhone battery may be run out of when you try this method.

Tip 2. Restoring Software and Hardware

When the screen of iPhone goes black, you may need to attempt a restoration of software and hardware. When restoring software, press the “home” button while you press the “sleep” button. If this works, a red slider appears at the bottom of the screen and you can turn your iPhone sliding the button to the right. In restoration hardware, hold tight the “home” button next to the “sleep” button for 10 seconds to reset the phone.

Tip 3. Sync iPhone

In some cases, the restoration doesn’t work on your iPhone. When it happens, you should try to sync your iPhone with iTunes. To do this, connect your iPhone to the cable that comes in the box and the other end of the cable to the USB port of your computer with iTunes installed. When iTunes recognizes your iPhone, you can start to sync. If your phone does not work, you must choose the “Restore from Backup” option in iTunes. This will delete the information in your phone and restore from the last backup stored.

Apple Support for Help

Although the steps previously solved most of the problems with the iPhone, in some cases, you’ll need to seek help from the telephone provider or Apple. Maybe you should take your phone to the store to see if something is wrong. The store will insert a new SIM card in the phone. This often solves the problem and makes your iPhone working again.

Bottom: if you have got your black screen iPhone back to life, what to do now is just checking whether there is some data lost. If there is, try to restore iPhone with iPhone backup or iCloud backup. Guides below may be helpful:
How to Backup and Restore iPhone with iCloud

• downvote

nepalisora777 days ago

i appreciate u guys giving me suggetions but let me just show u the problem so i can get the suggetions :)
i have uploaded a pic and thats my exact problem so what do i need to do to fix it :)
thank you

• downvote

ha14776 days ago

maybe to replace the screen?. good luck

• downvote

nepalisora776 days ago

thank you guys .. i need to replace my screen :D

• downvote

azzromyo776 days ago

thanks dude

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ab1936 won $1
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    yanka457 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    ChessKing Видеоредактор слайдшоу на андроид
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.