Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

what will you do when you have a throat pain? Reward $2
Created by Ann, 1914 days ago, 1586 views

I can't bear the pain of my throat, that is terrible. Besides take medicine, what should I do to release its pain? any good ways? thanks.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

AnoukS1908 days ago

When I have sore throat I like to drink thyme tea with honey. Honey has a disinfectant effect ant the thyme has a soothing effect.

Good luck.

• downvote

nino20181914 days ago

hi@Ann read this
http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20640098,00.html
and this
http://www.healthline.com/health/cold-flu/help-sore-throats#Symptoms1

• downvote

umer1914 days ago

Best remedy for sour throat is to take honey directly or take with tea . also gargling with salt water also give you relief.

• downvote

umer1914 days ago

Best remedy for sour throat is to take honey directly or take with tea . also gargling with salt water also give you relief.

• downvote

umer1914 days ago

• downvote

azzromyo1914 days ago

Hi @Ann
for my experience every time when i have throat pain i have half cup of honey mixed with lemon juice in the night and did not eat any thing after this and trust me the pain disappear in the morning

• downvote

Bockson1914 days ago

I used to rinse my throat with salted water every morning, or optionally. It helped me when I had really bad throat pain.

• downvote

ADAM17761914 days ago

These tips may help you feel better.

Gargle with warm salt water to help reduce swelling and relieve discomfort: ...
Prevent dehydration. ...
Use a vaporizer or humidifier in your bedroom. ...
Do not smoke or use other tobacco products and avoid secondhand smoke. or One of the most effective treatments for sore throat is probably already in your medicine cabinet: an over-the-counter, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) such as Advil or Aleve. - "These medicines are combination pain relievers and anti-inflammatories, so they'll make you feel better and they'll also reduce some of the swelling associated with a sore throat," Dr. Linder says. "If you have a fever that's also contributing to your symptoms, they can help reduce that as well."
or gargle

Several studies have found that gargling several times a day with warm salt water can reduce swelling in the throat and loosen mucus, helping to flush out irritants or bacteria. gargle

Several studies have found that gargling several times a day with warm salt water can reduce swelling in the throat and loosen mucus, helping to flush out irritants or bacteria.

Doctors generally recommend dissolving half a teaspoon of salt in one cup of water. If the salty taste is too unpleasant for you, try adding a small amount of honey to sweeten the mixture slightly. (Just remember to spit the water out after gargling, rather than swallowing!) also

Sucking on cough drops stimulates saliva production, which can help keep your throat moist. But many varieties are no more effective than hard candies, Dr. Linder says. For an added benefit, choose brands with a cooling or numbing ingredient, like menthol or eucalyptus.

Over-the-counter sprays like Chloraseptic produce an effect similar to cooling lozenges. They won't cure your sore throat or help you fight off the underlying cold, but they may help dull the pain temporarily. Chloraseptic's active ingredient, phenol, is a local antiseptic that also has antibacterial properties, Dr. Linder says. and get youself some robotusin pm cough syrup.

Next

• downvote

zizou1913 days ago

Gargle with salt water: Sign dissolving 100 grams of salt Vicob of warm water that has been boiled and used Kgergerh several times a day to reduce pain
2. sucking Bustalaa tablets and tablets are sweetened found in pharmacies to treat throat infections Statistics
3. Avoid eating hot or acidic foods

• downvote

Hippy1912 days ago

Take some ginger+salt and keep it melting in your throat. This would ease the pain

• downvote

d3llon1910 days ago

I drink cognac with lemon

• downvote

YX1909 days ago

Usually, I will drink hot lemon water (+honey)

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    savram Какой чай полезнее черный или зеленый?
    ChessKing Возможна ли качественная подделка лекарств?
    ChessKing Есть ли у питьевой воды строк годности?
    ChessKing Седые волосы:эффективные способы.
    ChessKing Правила питания, раздельное питание.
    erao Para manter o peso precisamos ?
    ChessKing Почему гомеопатия официально не принята?
    ChessKing Корейские кровати:хорошо или плохо?
    ChessKing Лечение хронического парадонтоза.
    Nur_iffah HELP! What Rhetorical Question about Drug Abuse?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.