What's the difference between 2GB PC ram and 2 GB smartphone ram? 5
Created by Carlos, 1776 days ago, 3123 views
If a smartphone has 2 GB of ram, it's almost enough for most phones, while it is far from enough for a PC to run multi-tasks. What's the difference between 2GB PC ram and 2 GB smartphone ram?
√ Best Answer
GaM21775 days ago
Reck1776 days ago
It is the diffenrence of the mobile applications and computer applications, not the RAM dude. Even the Mobile OS is much lighter than the computer OS
ravinskij11423 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?