Pork, chicken and beef 5
Created by Dik, 839 days ago, 787 views
I have heard of low carb diet, but I am confused about these three food, which of them are allowed or encouraged to eat?
√ Best Answer
Igotthis827 days ago
Meats are all allowed but the skin. Avoid carb food such as rice and sweet things. You can read more here: http://authoritynutrition.com/low-carb-diet-meal-plan-and-menu/
pokopikos839 days ago
carbs are mostly in the bread and the products of flour, potatoes etc, maybe you are confused by the triglyceride, and for that reason chicken has the lowest
ourlife839 days ago
1 - chicken
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- thsigit won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- ahmed58 won $1
- chakramed won $1
- ha14 won $5
- Latest Topics
- Какой чай полезнее черный или зеленый?
- Возможна ли качественная подделка лекарств?
- Есть ли у питьевой воды строк годности?
- Седые волосы:эффективные способы.
- Правила питания, раздельное питание.
- Para manter o peso precisamos ?
- Почему гомеопатия официально не принята?
- Корейские кровати:хорошо или плохо?
- Лечение хронического парадонтоза.
- HELP! What Rhetorical Question about Drug Abuse?