Should I upgrade my iPhone 4s to iOS 9.1? 5
Created by nancy, 866 days ago, 1350 views
Apple just released iOS 9.1 to the public, but I feel hesitant to upgrade it in my iPhone 4s, worried that the added features will bog down my device and make it run slower than it originally did. Have you upgraded it? Should I do the upgrading on my iPhone 4s? Thanks!
√ Best Answer
podibwoy866 days ago
yes you should upgrade it. iOS 9.1 has a limited number of outward facing changes. It includes support for Unicode 7 and 8, introducing a range of new emoji like taco, burrito, cheese wedge, middle finger, champagne bottle, unicorn head, and more. iOS 9.1 includes an update for Live Photos, which now sense when the iPhone is raised or lowered to refrain from recording unnecessary movements. The update also introduces a new Messages option in the Settings app that is designed to allow users to disable photos for contacts, and it brings Apple News to the UK and Australia for the first time. Aside from these changes, iOS 9.1 includes new features and compatibility updates for upcoming Apple products like the fourth-generation Apple TV and the iPad Pro The new Apple TV requires iOS 9.1 to be set up using an iOS device.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- chakramed won $2
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
- How to fix Android behaving strangley?
- Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
- Голосовые читалки
- Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
- Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
- Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
- Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
- Батарея телефона при морозе.
- Онлайн трансляции на телефоне