1.Samsung
2.Htc
3.huawie
4.Lg
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Arain805 days ago

Huawie is the best mobile.

Huawei G8 smartphone was launched in September 2015. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchsceen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch.

The Huawei G8 is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei G8 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.

The Huawei G8 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery.

The Huawei G8 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer.

• downvote

dholon809 days ago

I personally refer Samsung as a best brand in all area.
watch this-

• downvote

SergiuRobert809 days ago

Samsung G S6 Edge

• downvote

Ilyass809 days ago

Samsung of course

• downvote

Rconner381809 days ago

I have a Samsung Galaxy 4.

• downvote

kinzy2004809 days ago

HTC then SAMSUNG

• downvote

azzromyo809 days ago

Hi @Lahore
samsung

HTC

• downvote

webby809 days ago

Samsung has been no. 1 for the last 2 years.

• downvote

Ilyass809 days ago

Sony z3 ou z5

• downvote

alvindgreat808 days ago

hi @Lahore No doubt I'll have Samsung any given day. It has been the best in the list for the past 5 years, and it has never failed me personally.
Samsung to me is the model of excellence in the name of mobile phones, coming side by side to Iphones.
I hope you have many Samsung phones to have as your own someday!
High five!

• downvote

SetupComputer808 days ago

@Lahore

NOTA - None Of The Above.

The best mobile brand for me is Apple (iPhone, iPad, etc.).

These are the factors I consider:
1. Quality - Apple uses ONLY the best materials, unlike android devices which ranges from poor to average quality, sometimes above-quality... sometimes.
2. After-Sales Service - If you have trouble with your device and Apple can't offer a quick fix, they'll REPLACE THE ENTIRE UNIT WITH A NEW ONE. Good luck with other device manufacturers.
3. Operating System - iOS is more RAM efficient, much more fluid, and remains fast even after years. Good luck with Android if it can do the same.
4. Privacy - Apple does not profit from data mining, unlike Google. So, with Apple, your private information is yours. See www.apple.com/privacy for more information.
5. Innovation - often, other brands are copycats of Apple devices. With an Apple device, you're sure to get a bang for your buck.

After being stuck for years with Android, I learned these painful truths. If I were you, I'd ditch anything Google, for your own privacy, security and comfort.

Cheers!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ab1936 won $1
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    yanka457 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    ChessKing Видеоредактор слайдшоу на андроид
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.