Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What’s the best way to backup my phone? Reward $2
Created by Arain, 810 days ago, 2989 views

What’s the best way to backup my phone?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

rfe4585809 days ago

Titanium Backup PRO is considered to be one of the best solutions available. This app has the ability to backup every part of your phone and even export the backups through email or sync them to Dropbox.

• downvote

azzromyo810 days ago

Hi @Arain
here is the best ways: http://www.ubergizmo.com/how-to/backup-android-phone-for-free/

• downvote

kinzy2004810 days ago

for programms and files use TITANIUM BACKUP
for then system and the firmware use Clock Work Mode (cwm)

• downvote

Umar12810 days ago

There are multiple solutions available to backup an Android phone and Titanium Backup PRO is considered to be one of the best solutions available. This app has the ability to backup every part of your phone and even export the backups through email or sync them to Dropbox.

• downvote

alvindgreat810 days ago

Hi @Arain There are multiple solutions available to backup an Android phone.
1. Use of softwares or apps. Titanium Backup PRO is considered to be one of the best solutions available. This app has the ability to backup every part of your phone and even export the backups through email or sync them to Dropbox.
There is also an app called G Cloud Backup (Free version comes with only 1GB of free memory)

2. Manual back-up. Visit the site below for more details
http://www.ubergizmo.com/how-to/backup-android-phone-for-free/
3. Use of google drive. The above link hs the steps on how to back-up files from Andoird phone into google.

I hope this helps you one way or another.

High five pal.

• downvote

BM809 days ago

I see everyone else is suggesting backup within the phone... I back my phone, and other mobile devices, onto my computer. Or, even, an external hard drive.
Here's how, just in case:
Computer:
1. Plug in your mobile device to your computer using a USB port (your charger should have this on it, take off the wall charger. I apologize for my unprofessional word usage!)
2. Open your phone in the documents. How? Simply open "My Documents" (or the equivalent) and select your device from the "Computer" part of it ("Computer" shows your hard drive, any discs in your computer, and any memory files, such as USBs)
3. Then, find what you want to backup. This can be a little difficult, but for pictures, look for Camera or DCIM. Same for videos.
4. Once you find what you want to backup, you can simply copy and paste. I usually open another "My Documents" to my backup folder on my computer, and just click, hold, and drag.
Hopefully that helps!
External hard drive: (requires a computer of some sort, with 1 or more USB outlets)
Perform steps 1-4
5. From the backup folder on your computer (which you should have created in the "My Documents" folder on your hard drive) open your external hard drive the same way you opened your USB-connected phone (external hard drives are usually connected the same way).
Then, simply click, hold, and drag any items you want to backup from your computer's backup folder for your mobile device to the external hard drive's backup folder for your mobile device.
I hope this helps! You can message me with any other questions, just in case!

• downvote

mrpj2u809 days ago

Hi

The best way to backup the phone is to place it under the rear of the passenger side rear tyre
Put the car into reverse & then gradually drive over it as you do be prepared to catch the data.

It will squeeze out real quick & if you are not prepared to catch it before it escapes, its too late
Remember one squish and the data is well gone.

If you want a better method look at a product called goodsync pro works for windows phones

• downvote

Sanakmaster809 days ago

There are multiple solutions available to backup an Android phone and Titanium Backup PRO is considered to be one of the best solutions available.

This app has the ability to backup every part of your phone and even export the backups through email or sync them to Dropbox.

• downvote

dholon809 days ago

Titanium Backup PRO or Clock Work Mode (cwm)

• downvote

saraamy670 days ago

To backup android phone data to computer, you can try Coolmuster Android Assistant, it could transfer almost everything from android phone to computer, more:
http://www.transfer-motorola-recovery.com/how-to/how-to-transfer-contacts-from-android-to-computer.html

• downvote

michershall569 days ago

We can find lots of question as "Is it possible to recover deleted data and files from my Samsung Note 4?" "Can I restore my Samsung Galaxy contacts, text messages, photos, videos and more directly?" on the internet. As the deleted files still remain intact until that data is not overwritten by any new data, we give you the answer is Yes. If you stop using your device immediately after losing your files, the files still can be recovered with the aid of an android data recovery software.

Android Data Recovery is a comprehensive program which can be used to recover deleted contacts, text message, recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy and videos from all kinds of Samsung device, including Samsung phones and tablets, Samsung Note 5/4, Galaxy S7/S7 Edge+, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Samsung Captivate, Samsung Infuse, Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Epic 4G Touch, Samsung Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A5, Samsung Galaxy Note and so on.

See more here:
http://www.android-rescuer.com/transfer-messages-from-android-to-computer.html
http://www.android-rescuer.com/transfer-contacts-from-android-to-iphone.html
http://www.android-rescuer.com/transfer-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html

• downvote

nowk485 days ago

I think you can use an android backup and transfer app to help, try iPubsoft Android File Manager, you could use it to transfer almost everything from your phone to computer in few simple steps.
http://www.android-file-manager.com/

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    ChessKing Видеоредактор слайдшоу на андроид
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.