Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 My Android phone has frozen every 20 or 30 mints,what is the problem? - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

My Android phone has frozen every 20 or 30 mints,what is the problem? Reward $5
Created by Arain, 1090 days ago, 1371 views

My Android phone has frozen every 20 or 30 mints,what is the problem?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Sanakmaster1088 days ago

You just need to restart your phone to kick start a frozen android phone.

• downvote

Rana1090 days ago

You just need to restart your phone to kick start a frozen android phone.

• downvote

Jack_Dolph1090 days ago

Also, you may want to check to see if you're running low on disk space. That can cause crashes, so you might need to delete some stuff.

• downvote

alvindgreat1090 days ago

Hi @Arain My Android Phone too lags from time to time, sometimes it freezes and does not respond. At first I thought I have a damaged touchpad component in my phone, but looking at the internanl memory of my phone, I found out that almost 90% of the internal space was used up.
What I did next is to delete some unnecessary files, pictures and other documents. I also uninstalled seldom used apps that takes so much space. I now have 505 internal memory space.
As of now, I never experienced the freezing/unresponding Android Phone again. I do think it will work in your phone too.
I hope you find it relevant and helpful. If you checked your memory space and found it that it is not a problem, let me know so I could trace the problem too.
Looking forward that your concern will be addressed.
High five mate!

• downvote

azzromyo1090 days ago

Hi @Arain
you need just to reset your android phone but before you do this remove the sim and memory card , same happened to me but after i reset it all work fine hope this work with you

if the step did not work try this one :
Hard Reset your Android
For advanced users. If everything else doesn’t work, try doing a hard reset on your phone. This will wipe your phone/tablet and return it to its original condition. This usually involves holding down Volume-Up and Volume-Down button together and then pressing Power Button (every phone has different method). It starts your device in Recovery mode, you can do a Wipe-Factory-Reset from there. Use volume up/down buttons to navigate and press Power button to select. Be careful and don’t mess with other options or you may brick your phone.

• downvote

Ron1090 days ago

You don't need to reset, just take your battery out and wait a couple minutes and put it back in. If you want to be sure you can take sim card out but I would start with just battery. That is a good thing compared to apple, because you can take battery out. Above response can also be helpful in removing things you don't need.

• downvote

stefanb1090 days ago

You can also install some cleaning app (Clean Master) to clean your device from useless files.

• downvote

xperia1090 days ago

You just need to restart your phone.

• downvote

youzar101090 days ago

i prefer to Hard reset your phone. Because Androids phones are crushing when they are full of apps and no more space. You may need to backup your fils before doing this.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    totan1 Which country make Phone
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.