Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

A mother's love...... Reward $5
Created by alvindgreat, 2006 days ago, 2340 views

How much do you love your mother?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

AmericanDawg2006 days ago

Hello @alvindgreat
First and foremost my Mom was my friend. We ran a couple of business together.
She had a great sense of humor and was very compassionate . We lost her due to cancer in 2004 .
Christmas , family functions and birthdays have never been the same since then.

• downvote

sempurus2006 days ago

A whole damn lot

• downvote

SetupComputer2006 days ago

@AmericanDawg

It's sad to hear about that. I and my mom are best of friends, and I always accompany her to anywhere she wants, whether the mall, hospital, out-of-town, wherever. I would feel that also when the time comes. She can't walk for long periods anymore, so I need to be there always.

We are really fond of each other that she's a bit sad because I'm going to marry and move with my wife-to-be to another place to start a family, but I'm sure I'll meet her very often with my wife, and hopefully with her grandkids soon. I will take them in in the near future to take care of them; she just can't leave our ancestral home yet since my father is still working there.

I love my mom very much too.

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ2006 days ago

My mom used to be a trend-girl, but since she met my father, she gave up everything even buying new clothes for herself. She put every party and friends behind to look after our family. She dedicated her whole life into us. Noone who knows my mom would believe a woman would gave up every-woman-joys to become a wife just like my mother. Since she married my dad, the only three places she knows are home, market and relatives' houses. I can't even tell her I love her because everytime I try to say this, my inside is flooded in tears. Thank life for giving me the best mom I could have imagined.

• downvote

Zaaib2005 days ago

• downvote

jonetar2005 days ago

A Mother's Love is True Love.
A mother's love is a wonderful love packaged from heaven with special care.
A mother's love is like no other love in which you can compare.
A mother's love is purified by Angels and flows directly from her soul.
A mother's love is justified by God and by his hands he created the mold.
This mold that was shaped and fashioned by God has endured the test of time.
This mold that was taped and recorded by women rang out like a heavenly chime.
A mother's love is unconditional, and from her heart this can be told.
A mother's love is nutritional; it is the fruit that feeds our soul.
A mother's love 'IS' true love, and from her heart she cannot lie.
A mother's love is eternal, the kind that wont' ever die.
A mother's love is the tie that binds, and her bond can never be broken.
A mother's love is branded in our hearts, even when her words aren't spoken...

• downvote

powerpcmada2004 days ago

I can't say how much i love my mother but this well known joke illustrate how i love her.

• downvote

WolfCrates2004 days ago

im an action kinda person, less talk more walking . i give money to my mum and take her shopping or an expensive spa treatment to prove it.
cuz i seen a lot of people say they love their mum but they end up doing stuff that makes her sad.

action speaks louder than words.

• downvote

kinzy20042004 days ago

well here is something..... my dad died 20 years ago since that time i remember him in my prayers and ask God to make him happy and in a better place
my mom is still alive thanks God but when she is gone my entire life prayers wont be just enough to remember her and ask God to make her in a better place
take it shortly what ever good you do to your mother aint worth one moment of her labour pain to put you on the face of this earth.

• downvote

azzromyo2004 days ago

HI @alvindgreat
Words are not enough to explain this love

please watch this:

• downvote

abcman2001 days ago

How much I love my mom cannot be measured in words,it's just too much & too hard to discribe.
My mom means the world to me,she's my inspiration,my motivation,my rolemodel & my protecter.
She has sacrifised a lot to ensure my wellbeing & happiness.
God chose her specifically to look after one of his angels ie Mewink & she's done a fabulous job & I hope to make her proud in whatever I aspire to be in this faint life of mine.

• downvote

Razsaheel2000 days ago

Beyond all comparison. When you love somebody, it cannot be a question of quantity. either you love or not. However love has many kinds; love for money love for girl friend etc. etc.... While other kinds of love do dissipate with the passage of time. But Motherly love always persists even when the person is not present mortally.

• downvote

Woodkid111939 days ago

“We love our mother unknowingly, and only realize how deep-rooted that love is at the ultimate separation.”
― Guy de Maupassant

• downvote

Togekiss_40111731 days ago

Your mother is truly the most important thing in your life, she and your father both. They helped give you a life to live and you should be thankful for that as they worked hard to raise you and most of all mom raises you with utmost love and care. Even though my mom had abused me in the past I still love her since she did give me a life to live and experience, and she turned it around for me which is a blessing for me. Having a family of your own is important too since you too will learn to give a new life to a child and raise them with loving care! Ohhhhh it makes me so happy talking about this! I just love life!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Pravy Is there a light at the end of the road?
    selcinor What step to take when taking essay examination
    Aleks111 Где найти эзотерические знания?
    rh150916 Please help me find the names of these characters.
    Danyil Where I can buy Magic Stick of Harry Potter?
    selcinor What is the different between judgment and judgement, which one is universally correct.
    Wise_EPL A Religious & Fiction Christmas Poem
    5thPersonToTalk "Manga and Anime"
    BrohmMateo Is there a version of The Winter's Tale by Shakespeare in which the character Dorcas is also a narrator?
    omarktm è accertato ke sopra la panca la capra campa.....
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.