how long can human be patient for the water? Reward $2
Created by azzromyo, 1921 days ago, 1534 views
if you are in desert and there is no water source in summer.so how long can human be patient for the water?or how long can he stay alive without it,,,?
√ Best Answer
xilolee1921 days ago
ZzMrXzZ1920 days ago
Dear @WiseCleaner_admin @azzromyo @moratakamo @nino2018 @Robot @expert102 @learner are all clone account from one person, I have checked all of those people history they replied to each other and transferred fund from one to another to distract everyone. They created very stupid question like what's wrong with my fridge and with no information, nino still can solve it. If he is that's good, he must be a super genius.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Какой чай полезнее черный или зеленый?
- Возможна ли качественная подделка лекарств?
- Есть ли у питьевой воды строк годности?
- Седые волосы:эффективные способы.
- Правила питания, раздельное питание.
- Para manter o peso precisamos ?
- Почему гомеопатия официально не принята?
- Корейские кровати:хорошо или плохо?
- Лечение хронического парадонтоза.
- HELP! What Rhetorical Question about Drug Abuse?