Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

i want to travel any suggestions for best place Reward $2
Created by azzromyo, 1928 days ago, 1789 views

i want to travel any suggestions for best place
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

nino20181928 days ago

"Economist" magazine, the British conducted an annual study to reveal the best place to live in the world, and take into account the high cost of living, and the percentage of crimes in the region, and the level of culture, as well as many other factors.

Australian city of Melbourne!
The study revealed that the city of Melbourne, the second largest city in Australia, is the best place to live in the world. Melbourne got 97.5%, to excel on the cities of Vienna (97.4%) and Vancouver (97.3%), as shown most recent annual study conducted by Unit of the magazine "Economist" Studies about the best and worst living conditions, which included 140 locations in the world.

It came the cities of Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Australia among the top ten cities in this category, as well as by the Canadian Toronto and Calgary, Helsinki and Finnish, and New Zealand's largest city Auckland. For his part, edit and Studies Unit Head of the British magazine he pointed out that John Kubistek city of Vancouver lost the top of the list for the first time in nearly a decade.

Said Kubistek in a statement: "Still Australia, with sparsely populated and rates are relatively low crime, includes some of the best cities to live in the world", and added: "Despite the rising cost of living, because of the Australian dollar's strength, characterized these cities range of factors make it attractive too. "

On the other hand, finished bottom of the list the cities of Port Moresby (capital of Papua New Guinea) and Dhaka (capital of Bangladesh), along with the Zimbabwean capital, Harare, less attractive sites on the list.

• downvote

alvindgreat1928 days ago

Hi @azzromyo.
Ill give you my loft address.
Ill take you to heaven.
Can you come with me?
It would be such a pleasure for you!

I hope you consider that option.
Looking forward mate!
Kiss kiss bang bang...

• downvote

alvindgreat1928 days ago

Ill bet my balls again. The two downvotes I just have here were from @azzromyo and @nino2018.

• downvote

azzromyo1928 days ago

Hi @alvingreat
why always you make troubles simply answer to the questions and if you give me best answer i choose you i swear but in your topic i gave you best answer but you choose another member but i never contested not like you

• downvote

alvindgreat1928 days ago

hi @azzromyo I really hope you and nino2018 are not single individual owning multiple accounts here.

• downvote

azzromyo1928 days ago

hi @alvindgreat
i swear that nino 2018 and me aren't two account to single person nino2018 have his account and me two , we are different you understand i can tell the same question to you about any other member that you and him have two accounts but no you are wrong dear

• downvote

beatrix1928 days ago

Hi @azzromyo.
Are you from Asia?
Try Universal Studios from Singapore or Disneyland 8n Hongkong.
I have been there always twice now
Ive been to Japan too, and I have witnessed the cherry blossoms. It was just captivating and cool.
That is a very good experience.
If you love beaches or something, try Boracay Island in the Philippines or El Nido Palawan.

I hope you try it someday.
Have a safe trip.

• downvote

xnlover1927 days ago

As beatrix said above, it would be helpful to know where you are and where you've been.
Lacking that kind of guidance, I'll just share with you some places I've been to which I'd love to return, both in the US and elsewhere.
Washington, D.C., and the surrounding area is filled with history; and its various museums will fascinate and engage you for days, if not weeks. The Vietnam War Memorial is a must-see, as is the Holocaust Museum.
I live in the Chicago area, and if you've never been there, go. The art in public spaces (think Picasso, The Bean, the Millennium Park and Buckingham Fountains, the Miro, Claes Oldenburg's Batcolumn, and countless others) as well as the Art Institute, Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, Willis Tower Skydeck, Chicago architecture, countless wonderful restaurants, Lyric Opera, theater district, and many other things will fascinate and entertain you.
NYC or LA - need I say more? Well, try to arrange to be in the audience of a live TV show - you'll need to plan months ahead for this (Chicago has some, too)
Shanghai, China, and Seoul, South Korea are fascinating, and are increasingly English-language friendly. In Korea, be sure to arrange to visit the DMZ prior to getting there, and see if you can tour the Gyeongbokgung Palace at night (but the daytime tour is great, too!)
London - wild mixture of history and modern culture; and Stonehenge, Stratford-on-Avon and other fascinating places are not too far out of town
Rome is a magical city!
I lived in Vienna for 9 months; great for history - Hapsburg Empire, German occupation, Cold War, etc. - culture (Beethoven, Mozart, opera, concerts, recitals) - cuisine (not only dining and pastry but do a beer or wine tour)
Berlin, too, is a vibrant, fascinating city, where you can still see signs of the differences between West and East prior to the fall of the Wall
If you're into the history of religion, Jerusalem and Israel are important places to visit; and some tour agencies will help you come to understand more fully the various perspectives behind the tensions that have plagued the area for the past century or more (e.g., visits to the West Bank and Gaza, to Israeli settlements, conversations with Palestinian Christians, etc.)
I hope some of these ideas engage your curiosity and, if you follow them, prove to be good choices for what you are seeking in a time apart from your routine.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    bobharris692 How can I book tickets for Air Canada through a site?
    cheapflightinfo How To Save Money on Spirit Airlines Flights Reservations
    ooogra Traveling to Barcelona
    gerogezennifer What are between Business Class and First Class Delta Airline
    ooogra Traveling to Ukraine
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.